Thread: Replace the Spartan hull

Default Replace the Spartan hull

Hi guys my Spartan is cracking to pieces,want to buy a hull and move all my good stuff over , I've had a lot of fun with the HK genesis ,and the hull is cheap ,I can go cat or V,over 36" any great ideas? I'm just a guy that likes to go fast in our little lake ,where can I get that 41" cat? I'm not an expert at rigging ,did a lot of glass work on the HK,most of it was my fault,any new ideas?

One thing which makes the Spartan fast is it's low weight...and most of the weight savings is in the thin hull. I believe that a mono is your best choice, the Spartan's unitized power unit would be more difficult to install in a cat or hydro.

I would not choose a 41" hull, but rather one similar in size to the Spartan. One of the Delta Force 35" hulls which OSE sells would be a good choice, these are easy to push and not too heavy.

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

There are many many, so many options out there available for you..

I do have a Hull with hardware available though.
    Its a Toysport Triton, 32"
    The only thing it currently needs is a radio, prop and a battery but it sounds like you would only be interested in the hull and hardware.
    It can go either of the 2 ways..
    With its current setup, is runs in the mid/low 60's on a single 6s pack.

They are known to handle rough water very well.

Let me know if you may be interested at all.

Z
    KBB34" Mono - Fast
    ToySport Triton- Not as fast

Thanks for the offer but I kinda wanted anouther project ,like moving everything to anouther hull ,36" min,

Well i basically offered it to you in the form where that is what you would have to do.

Boats arent much fun without a drivetrain.

Well goodluck on your search.
    Plenty of options out there.

Thanks for the offer ,I'll keep it with my other boat info,this is my 1st summer with boats and I've ruined the Spartan and a cat,grand kids helped ,your boat is so nice I'd be terrified to go blistering fast ,but shoot me a price so I can think about it ,thank you ,

My bare minimum on it is $300 Shipped.
    Thats hull, hardware, battery straps, flotation, specific toysport triton stand and a free servo.
    It'll need an esc, motor, radio, batteries.
    Keep in mind, The hull/hardware was setup by a fella from Europe. Its quite top notch.

Here is the exact boat being driven by its previous owner. (JMSCARD on here)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGjTUDi65Vw
    Z
    KBB34" Mono - Fast
    ToySport Triton- Not as fast

Thanks,ill keep it in my iPad ,I noticed the hardware looked top knotch,give me a bit to think on it please ,thanks ,