Thread: nishimo

Default nichismo

This guy is a big scammer, he took my money and never shipped what i purchased !! stay away from him, he is for sure a thief i know he scammed someone else too , Bill
    Last edited by nmnorth; 09-21-2015 at 07:59 AM.

-_- Your money has been refunded, you dont become an established seller on Ebay and with Paypal by being a thief, thats the entire reason this marketplace is able to exist in the first place.

and theres more positive feedback here for me than you and this other mysterious person you keep mentioning.

My money has not been refunded you liar , i am working with paypal to get a refund so you scammed paypal if they do . why didn't you just ship what i bought or refund me yourself instead of having to involve paypal ?? Answer that one

Look mr nishismo, a paypal claim has been file against you so if you ship me what i bought or refund my money i can cancel the claim , your choice , seems to me the smart way for you would be to keep paypal out of it and refund me or ship because you having a problem with paypal won't be good for you. If you continue to lie about this i'll just let paypal deal with you ,plain and simple no problem for me
    Last edited by nmnorth; 09-20-2015 at 06:39 PM.

Mr nishismo , if your plan is to screw Paypal , this will do great damage for your future credit line , you need to know this , you will regret this

Was for a swordfish 300 controller , motor and mount , tilted "Priced to sell for $250 " I was totally scammed in this , buyers beware of this guy , he is rippin people off

Here's a link, I had my eye on this too...

https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...fish-240amp-HV
    "If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective"
    45"Speedfreek
    , Fightercat #068 ​, MyYoutube Vids

Yes he do the samething whit me.... whit the same motor!!!!!paypal refund me ...I think if is not resolve whit you at this time he gone be bannied from paypal

i understand this guy is on other forums probably pulling the same scam , they need to be made aware of this

Mr nichismo, read post #9 and consider yourself busted!!!!!!!

What is the EBay user name?
    "If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective"
    45"Speedfreek
    , Fightercat #068 ​, MyYoutube Vids

Good question ! don't know , wish i did , ya got to wonder who he's scammin over there??

Can't anyone out there help me out and get this guy to do the right thing here?? He won't listen to me !! Bill
    Last edited by Doug Smock; 09-21-2015 at 12:36 PM. Reason: be careful

Nichismo either send nmnorth the items he PAID you for or refund his money.. It's the right thing to do... Man up..

Man up? really -_-

I was the one offering the deal, Paypal is extremely secure and everyone knows this. Sure this hurts my credibility as an efficient and backed "seller" exclusively here on OSE, calling me a scammer or less of a man is pretty childish. Clearly ive had bigger worries this whole time.....

Ive been in communication with him, and the dispute gives me three options... I had the money he sent to me in my Paypal balance and never spent any of it, and then the other day upon learning of his dispute, I noticed the funds were withdrawn, so I assumed that was THE refund.... In yet now apparently he hasnt recieved these funds back? and now when I try to go with the "refund" option in the dispute center, it tells me I dont have the necessary funds to do so!

are you kidding me? of course I dont! they were just taken from me -_- if anything, you should be upset with Paypal, because now I have only 1 option, to ship the package as was the original plan. All this fuss and involvement of others ends up doing absolutely nothing, all this drama has only drawn it out even moreso than originally so....

I know I have been procrastinating on getting the package out from the get-go, but youve also been equally and oddly antsy from the get-go as well to say the least. Ive communicated with you, offered you extra items on top of an already extremely good deal. Not to mention you initially told me to ship to a non-confirmed address in our PMs BEFORE a payment was sent....

BTW, im a full time college student and I also work part time at a Baskin robbins, my Ebay user name is "KingNicholasLee" and just like Paypal, Ebay is EXTREMELY secure....This isnt even any of anyones business but my own, but my single mother who owns a small business was injured at work and has had 4 (2 planned) surgeries as a result and I not only have had to take care of her, but oversee the business on top of my own priorities. So perhaps these toys we play with wasnt exactly the first thought on my mind each day, as ive never even imagined stress like this in my life. Sure thats still my own fault, but ive communicated with you....

I dont have a TON of feedback on Ebay yet, but its 100% and not just purchases only. I had to jump through alot of hoops and tedious stuff to get both my Ebay seller account and a Paypal account with a card that has my name on it..... I cant think of any single scammer who would be in such areas of interest to find our own applicable to his exploits... I think you need to just chill.

The weekend obviously lends no progression until Monday (today), so until another day goes by without any action from me, but otherwise, good afternoon.

oh and sure its only 1, but its still 1 more than most:

https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...-seller-thanks!
    Last edited by nichismo; 09-21-2015 at 02:04 PM.
    BIG BOY HYDROPLANES----My first RC boat and build project to boot: (and more content in my profile gallery!) ---- https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...proposed-setup

antsy!!! are you kidding me , these funds were sent to you on sept 8th. You send me a phony usps tracking number then on sept 17th you give me this song and dance about how you are at work and as soon as you get off work you will take the package to fedex and give me a fedex tracking number that day !!! Here we are sept 21st and i have no package no tracking NO money , i'm sick of your lame excuses and what about post #9 here on this thread of the other guy you did the same thing to him with papal with the same stuff???? how bout that SIR!!!!AND YOU DIDN'T COMMUNICATE ON OR AFTER SEPT 17TH !!!SEEMS YOU HAVE A BAD HABIT GOING ON HERE!!!!

Just double checked , no funds here!!

Seems to me the ball is in your court. you need you do something because i will not lift the paypal dispute till i either have the package or the money and the longer it takes means paypal will have to settle this which will be bad for you because you already have complaints here , much better for you to settle with me and so far you are not

ha yes the story about extra item blablabla ....me too he tell me that after one week whit no communication ......but after 3 week i received nothing....so 4 week after i pay and received nothing i do complain on paypal ....Humm seem to do all the time the same thing.....!!!

Cleaned this thread up a bit.

Thanks for trying to help fellas but this needs to be left up to the individuals involved.

Mike, was your deal with Mr.Hansen done here? If so, do you have a link?
    MODEL BOAT RACER
    IMPBA President
    District 13 Director 2011- present
    IMPBA National Records Director 2009-2019
    IMPBA 19887L CD
    NAMBA 1169

https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...d-water-jacket.... here is the link and i have all the pm and paypal message.... so yes i would like to help nmnorth ....

Quote Originally Posted by mikelemecano View Post
    https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...d-water-jacket.... here is the link and i have all the pm and paypal message.... so yes i would like to help nmnorth ....
    Thank you sir.
    MODEL BOAT RACER
    IMPBA President
    District 13 Director 2011- present
    IMPBA National Records Director 2009-2019
    IMPBA 19887L CD
    NAMBA 1169

Mr Nichismo, if what you say is true about paypal taking your funds (because i don't have them) then why don't you call them up and find out what your supposed to do?? they are not waiting for me , they said they are waiting for you!! So first you just hold me up ,now you hold paypal up !! Have you ever heard of a phone?? why did you ever put this stuff up forsale if you don't have time to sell it , i would like to know
    Last edited by nmnorth; 09-22-2015 at 03:09 PM.

Just checked no refund here!!!!!! Mr nichismo, you received my funds sept 8th and it is evident at this time that you backed out of this deal and you don't return people their money. Now if you had at least any good intensions here you would at least contact paypal and work with them to return my money but it doesn't appear that you will ,and you don't even communicate anything . I am the 2nd person,that we know of, that you did this too!! No one at this point is interested in your lame excuses you really need to put fourth some effort to make things right but you could care less , you are a very irresponsible person
    Last edited by nmnorth; 09-23-2015 at 04:25 PM.

Nick,

This has gone on way too long!
    When can Bill expect to have his $$$ refunded??

Thanks,

Doug
    Last edited by Doug Smock; 09-23-2015 at 08:54 PM. Reason: ??

if this is how easy it is for somebody to be exploited then I guess I was entirely wrong about this forum after all.... Both of these guys have the exact same demeanor and both of them were involved over the same Leopard 5698 motor, and it was only because of the first individuals transgression that I even ended up in the position of being stuck with the motor to re-list AGAIN for the third time that this whole situation could be brought into fruition.

Sir, you refused to pay any of the 67$ shipping fee that I informed you of and showed you the label for, just to ship a small motor to halfway across Canada.... We went through this same process and you were INDEED refunded your 150$, I never provided any bogus tracking numbers as you guys claim, as if ive got some comprehensive key generator that can make tracking numbers... I told you guys what was going on.... What do you want me to do??? I dont have another 265$ to just whip out and turn into a paypal balance and then risk potentially losing what would now be TWICE that amount, and still be stuck with the darn motor!! None of you guys could even provide the most remote bit of information or insight as to what direction I could perhaps entertain on my end.... no, you all just gave me unfair judgement from the start... real classy. Like i said before, I had until the 28th to make a decision on what to do, and I already explained how the refund option was giving me trouble, in yet you guys are like a bunch of rabid protestors with pitchforks, trying to track this evil "Nishismo" scammer down..... unbelievable. If Paypal felt it fair to give me until the 28th, why do you guys suddenly have the right to hold a higher moral standard and suddenly dictate my other entirely unrelated exploits, and insult my character in the process? surely you guys arent so perfect -_-

heres the damn tracking number for the package. Enjoy the brand new motor (170$ retail), mount (50$ retail), and ESC (280$ retail) that I sold to you for a whopping 250$ total.... I guess the fact that I was anxious to sell it and decided to be generous and provide a very low price, ended up BACKFIRING and hurting me more than anything, as you guys probably take that as a sign that I dont even have said items in my possession. Not to mention I was offering plenty of extras to at least alleviate the situation... I was willing to add a flex collet, the ESC programming LCD portable, and a handful of brand new 8mm and 6mm bullett connectors, in yet all you could do was continue to spam messages in caps lock, about how im going down and ive concocted my last scam... PFFF real mature.

FedEx tracking # 781387683120

have a good weekend guys.

good grief!
    BIG BOY HYDROPLANES----My first RC boat and build project to boot: (and more content in my profile gallery!) ---- https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...proposed-setup

Your words to Danny on the 16th. Nick.

''But i told him id have a tracking number for him by the end of the day tomorrow, i gave him my word".

I wonder why he is upset?