Thread: Hats Off to OSE Forums

Thumbs up Hats Off to OSE Forums

I just want to thank the people who contribute to this forum to help the newbie get started the right way. I bought a rev 30 this spring and was impressed! I spent time reading this forum to help me trouble shoot, tweak, and things not to do. I run on a big lake with lots of boat traffic, wind, oh yea forest fires! Ideal water to run on doesn`t happen very often. But last Saturday morning no boats, no wind, no fires, equals smooth water! This was the first chance I`ve had to see the true potential of this rev 30. All I can say is, I was grinning ear to ear! What a BLAST!!! The rev 30 ran on rails, turned very stable, and topped out in the low to mid 40`s. 4s, m445, 120esc, cool running temps. I could have run a 5s set up but decided not push it. Yet! Anyway a big Thumbs Up to OSE forums and all the information that's out there!

I'm new here too. I'm learning a lot also! What motor are you running in the revolt? Stock?

No stock motor. A leopard 3674 1900kv. I`m still tweaking with the strut and trying a stock prop. The m445 is the best match for my set up right now.

Yea , these guy's are all right. There is no dumb questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaux View Post
    There is no dumb questions.
    No, but sometimes there are two yer old thread bumps.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Quote Originally Posted by WestJL21 View Post
    No stock motor. A leopard 3674 1900kv. I`m still tweaking with the strut and trying a stock prop. The m445 is the best match for my set up right now.
    The M445 is a great mid-range prop! Need to S&B it.. I have a DF29 Mono with a Leopard 3674, 1400kv on 6s. It’s very stable and runs in the mid 50’s with that prop. I agree, the boat is just a kick to drive! Are you on Lake Washington?

Hi CraigP! Not on LakeWashingtom (forest fires ??). Lake Chelan early spring, late fall. less boat traffic. I pm'd you about your brother and your history with the unlimited hydros awhile back. ( you made me smile) By the way how your hydro turn the waters with the GP-55 paint scheme ?

Oh yes, I remember now! I love Lake Chelan, such a beautiful spot. I’m going to touch up the paint this winter from the crash. What a bozo move I made on that one, lol! I’m taking out the four, 2s batt packs than I ran at 8s and going to two, 4s packs so I can run 8 or 4s. Would like to see how it runs as a legal P sport hydro... But it’s running very well as an 8s Hydro right now. So far, no flips or spins, just ran it into the shore... That’s why they make fiberglass, I guess!