Well I got about 8 runs out of my Miss Geico V3 on 6s and the Dynamite motor decided to exit stage left. These 2000kv motors can not handle the heat that is produced. I even improved on the cooling system with larger tubing and running t the esc first. The esc and batt temps were within range but the motor just heats up no matter what you do. I have been running 2 3s 5000 mah 50 c as they suggest in the instructions. It is basically a good boat that just needs a few improvements. They need to lose the 12 guage wire first off. I do like the esc, but pro boat's quality control needs to be improved. The motor shaft in the Dynamite motor had a lot of play in it. I could push it into the motor about an 1/8" then pull it back out. I can see a little play but that is excessive. I have put in a request for a new motor buy I am leery of running another dynamite motor. I have ordered a leopard 3650 1650 kv to put in there for now so the rpm and amp draw will not be as high. Like I stated earlier be careful running on 6s.