Thread: F/s tfl arrow rigger

Default F/s tfl arrow rigger

Just got this in today. I had to buy a number of these to get a discount so I have an extra for sale. I assembled it partially to take pics of it. I'm letting it go for what I have in it. Actually I'm taking a loss but I'll still come out ahead because of my order discount. $325 shipped in the U.S.

2958 sss motor 3300kv
    120a aqua craft looking Esc. Black conformal coated
    No servo. Has linkage
    Ball bearings in the strut.
    I fit a 5500mah 70c 3 revo in it. A 4s should work too if you relocate the Esc.

Comes with prop, paperwork, some tools and hatch tape and a zip tie for the servo. Of course the rudder assy is included just didn't put it on. I partially assembled for pics.

32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Ok. I'm holding off selling for now. It's no longer untouched btw. I ended up ripping (barely trying too lol) the servo mount out and making a better one and also moving it where the steering lines up without bending the rod. Also used a ball link for the swivel instead of a z shape in the wire. Added foam to the nose and added a shaped piece of pool noodle for the hatch floatation. So with all these improvements if I sell it, the price will be more. Lol
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Where can I view these online

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Well no where that I know of. Maybe look at tfl's website. They are not easy to get and not cheap.

I'm interested in the tfl Arrow, r u going to sell it or??

How fast in stock form have u gone with these?

Shipping to San Diego?

Thanks,
    Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Crunch View Post
    I'm interested in the tfl Arrow, r u going to sell it or??

How fast in stock form have u gone with these?

Shipping to San Diego?

Thanks,
    Wayne
    You realize this was from 2015? Lol. I sold that thing long ago. I do have another hull but it needs work. It’s not try and I don’t have any time to put into it at the moment.

Opps I didn't see it was old, old, old!

please put Sold on the header,

Wayne