Thread: Blocked users?

Default Blocked users?

I know I can add someone to my ignore list.

Can I block them too? Or is "ignore" enough to keep them from sending me nasty PM's? Simply not having it.
    Noisy person

"Ignore" will keep them out of your PMs. If you continue to have problems or if the PMs have crossed the line please let us know.
    MODEL BOAT RACER
    IMPBA President
    District 13 Director 2011- present
    IMPBA National Records Director 2009-2019
    IMPBA 19887L CD
    NAMBA 1169

Guys and gals,
    I urge you to use your ignore list. Even if it's to ignore me.

That person that perpetually kicks the hornets nest or is quick to focus on anything that will antogonize isn't going to get better.

Then resist the urge to view what ever BS they have posted. You don't care what they think. More often than not you know what they'll post. It won't be productive. You'll either be pissed or feel the urge to defend yourself.

So don't do it. Ignore me. Ignore whoever. The forum will be much a smoother happier place to exchange ideas.
    Noisy person

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.Davis View Post
    Guys and gals,

That person that perpetually kicks the hornets nest or is quick to focus on anything that will antogonize isn't going to get better.

Then resist the urge to view what ever BS they have posted. You don't care what they think. More often than not you know what they'll post. It won't be productive. You'll either be pissed or feel the urge to defend yourself.

So don't do it. Ignore me. Ignore whoever. The forum will be much a smoother happier place to exchange ideas.
    It's very hard to not read it lol
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.Davis View Post
    Guys and gals,

Did someone hack my account and start sending you PM's????? JK'ing

Geez, I don't think I even annoy you that bad; do I?

No sir! Neither of you two bother me that bad. That's probably shocking to Travis. haha

I'm just tired of guys that are always pissed, always looking to needle ya, or glass is half empty/half broke. Enough already.

Getting PM's from the like is just not going to happen to me anymore.
    Noisy person

I'm on everyones ignore list and everyone is on mine...I'm lonely.

Quote Originally Posted by Doby View Post
    lol......
    Good thing I took you off my list, been missing your humor.
    Cheers!

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk
    Too many boats, not enough time...

You mean to tell me there is the ability to ignore? NOW you tell me! ;-)
    Darin E. Jordan - Renton, WA
    "Self-proclaimed skill-less leader in the hobby."

Cool

Guys and gals, I urge you to use your ignore list. Even if it's to ignore me....
    Terry, I suggested this months ago but most everyone thought it was a bad idea. Quite the contrary, as you imply life is too short to let trolls etc. get under your skin. Most of the folks on my Ignore list have since been banned or have moved on. The rest don't bother me anymore, obviously.

Who is this Doby guy anyway?

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Ignore what?
    Nortavlag Bulc

Quote Originally Posted by Doby View Post
    Sorry Doby,
    You're not on my list...Just on my nerves....Just playin' witcha.
    Government Moto:
    "Why fix it? Blame someone else for breaking it."

Quote Originally Posted by Fluid View Post
    Who is this Doby guy anyway?
    He's Canadian so just subtract some percentage from what ever he posts and you'll be close.

I think the actual math is like 9/5 x 32fps / the circumference of the earth time the phases of the moon - 32.........something like that.

Jay, I remember that. I honestly thought I could handle the trolls. They're trolls. Typically trolls can't engage in real discussions. They're typically reduced to false accusations or short jabs with no content. Actual communication doesn't happen. The problem really is ME. I can't resist confronting them. I think maybe subconsciously I feel like BS unchecked is read by "others", then I don't respond, so those that read it think "must be true". I have to force myself to trust that people with brains can read and understand their seeing posts from trolls.

This is what I'm talking about. Trust your fellow boaters to recognize a troll when they see it. AND......If I annoy you (I do annoy some).................please please please put me on your ignore list and don't let curiosity get the best of you. You put me on your ignore list because I'm predictable and you're tired of me. It's okay, just leave me there.
    Noisy person

Well said Terry, I completely agree with you here. Remember everyone, it's just toy boats - not something really important like "did the Queen murder Princess Diana?" or "is Bigfoot real?".

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Oh, big foot's real. He lives with the Yeti. They have a pet chupacabra they use as a guard dog. That's why so few have seen them. Any that get close are killed and eaten.

I know fore sure the yeti is real though. I've raced with him. Some people just call him Randy.
    Noisy person

Skipe hunt.
    Nortavlag Bulc