Thread: 2015/2016 scottsdale model boaters season

Default 2015/2016 scottsdale model boaters season

hey guys and gals here are the dates for our club races
    October 18th
    November 22nd
    December 20th
    January 24th
    winter warmups date not yet settled yet..but will post as soon as we know..if anyone wants to come in from out of town to race..let me know..i have a room if needed

well a great first club race.. Great weather and as always.. Great company.. Little light on turn out.. But still fun.. We focused on limited classes.. Maybe next club race include p mono..if pete gets his buit.
    Results
    P lim mono
    ray p.....1200..cd forgot rest scores
    P limited cat
    Jim o...,1000
    Ray p....825
    Dave z...425
    Kevin s...219
    Chuck m.194
    Pete......,194
    Lsh
    Ray p.....1200
    Pete w..750
    Chuck m.. 625
    Opc
    Pete w.. 1200
    Kevin s..675
    Chuck m..625
    Vintage
    Chuck m..825
    Gary r..725
    Glen y.. 275
    Modern
    Chuck m.. 1100
    Gary r....1000
    Looking fwd to november and a few more members out.. Anyone else intersted in racing.. Weremore than welcome to have u

The SMB';s Winter Warmups are scheduled for February 19,20 & 21, 2016. Please remind those that I may have left out.

well another club race in the books..great weather 79 for high..sorry you guys that are frozen in..still light on turnout..lets make dec better.great racing ..little carnage here are results
    LSH
    pete w.....1100
    chuck m...725
    kevin s.....250

Modern
    chuck m...1100
    gary r.......450
    alan g.......75

VINTAGE
    chuck m...1100
    matt d......869
    glen y......325
    gary r.......50

P lim mono
    pete w....1000
    dave z.....825

p mono
    ray p...825
    jim o....75
    gary r...50

P limited cat
    ray p.....969
    matt d...769
    dave z....650
    jim o......525
    chuck m..50
    kevin s....25

OPC
    pete w....1200
    chuck m..75
    kevn s.....50

great fun weekend guys..now if we can get a few more to show up..ted..Adrien..newland?? was good to see you out again..now if you would race at least a class..we did have chuck murray lose a cat to the lake monster..flotation guys..flotation..jim..im still laughing about out bumper cat heat..i still have a lot to learn in the rubbing epartment..lol..gary rose had a super fast p mono..first run with it..just need to tame it down a bit..matt davis had his old gary rose hull out in vintage and its looking better than ever..jim Osborne tested some things on his wild thing p mono..im sure he will change it by next race..and his q mono was looking good..looking forward to next club race on the 20th of dec..day before my bday..I will bring some refreshments for after if anyone wants to hang out..also there are a few of us going down to tucsons club race on 6ht if anyone is interested,,they always welcome us..also thanks to Richard Romero for appointing me district fe chair..i am always open for suggestions or comments on how we can grow fe in our district..and club

Is there anyone who still goes to a nearby lake to run their boats ?? I am in north Chandler and would like to meet up to run boats and maybe get some knowledge ? I have several boats and too many airplanes to count but my Grandson who is 4 would like to run some boats . I tried to help him in my pool with small boat but it needs more room so we are going to go to one of the lakes close.
    520-five six zero seven two two one
    Mark
    Don't forget to put your brain in gear before you engage your mouth! Thanks Dad!