Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pictures of your Micro Riggers

Well done denboy, your Googlefu is strong.
    Paul Upton-Taylor, Greased Weasel Racing.

Hey bud, I finally got mine and ran it today. It's a little bigger (24" I think) than you were asking for but it will work in a small pond. I got it almost ready to run. Made a few changes and it runs on 3s. I think it's pretty dang fast out the box. Here it is bone stock down to the prop that came with it.

32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Quote Originally Posted by 4X4FABGUY View Post
    Here's a lil guy I built many years ago to satisfy my need for a cheap, easy to build, fast little rigger and this was it. Crazy fast and turned so well! I made it almost stupid light and used a very cheap Chinese Mystery brand 30amp spd con and a Mystery 2830-3850Kv motor. I ran an .098 flex with no liner in a 1/8th OD. brass tube. All handmade hardware. I usually ran a Octura 430 or a trimmed down 432. I think it was just under 17" overall. The boat was traded off, and I just watched a vid that one of the owners, after I sold it posted. Now I kinda miss it. Must be time to build another one. Here is a video of the boat in action. This is not me, or my video. But I did build the rigger. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2REhnHgSUYo

Hello!!
    I ended up buying that rigger from someone on here. You have some good workmanship sir!!
    It ran like hell, till is caught fire. All I have left is a sponson. I would live to have another, but the lake I'm in is rarely smooth enough.
    Cheetah, Super Rio, (Mod) Starship (Mod and sold),

Hi Larry, Thank you. Sorry to hear it burned up. That little boat changed hands quite a few times here. As soon as I get caught up around here on all my current projects, I will post a build thread on how to make that little boat.

Quote Originally Posted by 4X4FABGUY View Post
    Hi Larry, Thank you. Sorry to hear it burned up. That little boat changed hands quite a few times here. As soon as I get caught up around here on all my current projects, I will post a build thread on how to make that little boat.
    Awesome I will be waiting for the thread. I contacted Larry looking to buy it awhile back and he informed me about it burning up so I have been wanting to build a copy of it since. Would be nice to finally get to build one.
    Tommy Levescy sponsored by: RCJuice.com, Rawspeed, Scorpion Precision Performance, TC Racing, Triton RC, Oxidean Marine and Cencal Hobbies.
    Current Namba 1mile record holder: Pltd sport hydro 1:19:72 P-sport hydro 1:14:31

FYI Gents, I have my mini riggers on order. I have ordered the mini Rasch rigger and the Hydro 1 Rasch rigger. They are about 15 and 20 inches long. I also have a JAE mini sprint on the way that I bought here on OSE. Ready for some California rain and winter building. Allen
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by kacordy View Post
    FYI Gents, I have my mini riggers on order. I have ordered the mini Rasch rigger and the Hydro 1 Rasch rigger. They are about 15 and 20 inches long. I also have a JAE mini sprint on the way that I bought here on OSE. Ready for some California rain and winter building. Allen
    Where did you order them from and how much were they? Rain in CA? You must live way up North.

I'm up in Redding. I've been informed that Randoplh in Germany is no longer taking orders to build the Rasch mini-riggers. I have a fast electric friend near Frankfurt that spoke to Randolph in person a month ago and could not place an order. Thanks to our great friend Paul from England that has been giving everyone on this post so much information, I followed his lead and contacted Paul Heath who has a RC boat retail store in England. Paul Heath is a dealer and is able to get them built. I would have to look up the invoice. I ordered the mini with everything but the ESC, the Hydro 1 hull and fin. The hulls alone were about 200 and 300 US dollars. This order will ship in 6 weeks.
    I really like the German hulls. Here is my Mr. Krabs from H&M.
    Allen
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm up in Redding. I've been informed that Randoplh in Germany is no longer taking orders to build the Rasch mini-riggers. I have a fast electric friend near Frankfurt that spoke to Randolph in person a month ago and could not place an order. Thanks to our great friend Paul from England that has been giving everyone on this post so much information, I followed his lead and contacted Paul Heath who has a RC boat retail store in England. Paul Heath is a dealer and is able to get them built. I would have to look up the invoice. I ordered the mini with everything but the ESC, the Hydro 1 hull and fin. The hulls alone were about 200 and 300 US dollars. This order will ship in 6 weeks.
    I really like the German hulls. Here is my Mr. Krabs from H&M.
    Allen
    I love riggers, they are so fast and more forgiving that any other hulls I have. I have a new SV27 that never touched water after I got my first mini. Your Mr. Krabs is nice, I may order one. Let us know when you get your babies and post pics, setups, videos maybe so we can drool.

Thank you for the link. I just started communication with Paul Heath in the UK for the Rasch riggers. I'm going to order the mini and Hydro 1 rigger for winter builds. It will take 6 to 8 weeks to have the boats built and receive the boats. I'm building my parts list as we speak. I will start my first build thread after I receive the boats.

Allen
    My 2 Rasch riggers shipped from England today. I will start a new thread and post some pictures after they arrive. I'm going to need some help with these builds.

Thanks, Allen

My 2 Rasch riggers shipped from England today. I will start a new thread and post some pictures after they arrive. I'm going to need some help with these builds.

Thanks, Allen
    Would love to see this build thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12