Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: The Voracity tuning thread

Chris that wasn't your pick or anything I was just copying Arrovers setup to get to 70 mph. The darting to one side hasn't been happening anymore...Probably only have one more weekend I can get here to run the boats before the campground closes for the season.
    [Pro-Boat Voracity 36-E] [Volantex Angry Shark 798-2]
    [Feilun FT-011] [UDI Tempo 002]

Quote Originally Posted by dasboata View Post
    but as far as darting to the right sounds like bow steer or a weak servo
    Or a hook in the hull. Mine was pretty bad. Filled it, but haven't run the boat since.

Well it is getting warmer and the ice is gone from the water, time to get the boat back up and running. The last run last year I fried my stock ESC. The only aftermarket stuff on the boat is the dual cooling rudder, and a Dasboata ABC prop. SO here is the question, I have a spare 180 amp ESC bought it here on OSE bought by accident, can I use the 180 to replace the 120 amp stock esc without issue?

Yes. You'll need to make sure it has the same size bullet connectors as your motor wires, if not, you can solder on the ones from your stock esc. You'll need to solder on EC5 battery connectors with a series jumper wire in between like the stock ESC. And finally, you'll want to program the new ESC for 7.5* timing, Auto cell count, and assuming its a Seaking 180A, set the LVC to 3.2A because they tend to trip prematurely at any voltage higher than that.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Finishing mine up this week .. 4092 2000kv and 2014 3 blade prop and ztw 200a .. hoping break 70-75 lol

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324