Thread: BEST 6S Prop for BJ29

Default BEST 6S Prop for BJ29

OK guys.. just finished building my slug.. had to reinforce the whole boat after a bad crash so its a bit heavier but solid...

running 6s
    Leopard 4074 1400 kv
    120 esc
    duel rudder

whats the best blade (s) for me to get?

i bet the boats almost 3 lbs now with packs in it... i reinforced it as light as possible but still is heavier.

currently finished S&B a x442 and x 440 will these be good? or run a x642?

because the boats heavier id be happy with a 50+ and build a faster boat in the future.. i also have a 4082 1600 kv Leopard but will need to make a mount to the boat and add more weight with that slug...

any input would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Airedout29 View Post
    OK guys.. just finished building my slug.. had to reinforce the whole boat after a bad crash so its a bit heavier but solid...

running 6s
    Leopard 4074 1400 kv
    120 esc
    duel rudder

whats the best blade (s) for me to get?

i bet the boats almost 3 lbs now with packs in it... i reinforced it as light as possible but still is heavier.

currently finished S&B a x442 and x 440 will these be good? or run a x642?

because the boats heavier id be happy with a 50+ and build a faster boat in the future.. i also have a 4082 1600 kv Leopard but will need to make a mount to the boat and add more weight with that slug...

any input would be great!
    I did 54 mph with the stock setup and a x442 s&b, I have a x642 s&b on the way.... will let you know what speeds I get with that...