Thread: Water Cooling Through-hull fitting??

Default Water Cooling Through-hull fitting??

I've seen on some pics here (I thought it was SJFE, but don't recall exactly...) that some people have installed some type of through fitting on their SV27s to replace the cooling tubing passing through the transom. I've never liked just "holes", and was wondering if someong could post a source for these fittings, or post a pic of an example? I'd like to get something...

If OSE sells them, all the better... I need another excuse to put an order together anyhow...
    Darin E. Jordan - Renton, WA
    "Self-proclaimed skill-less leader in the hobby."

They where gundert picckups. I got them right here @ ose;-).

I looked... I don't see them... Steven... HELP!

I just had the most frustrating 20 minutes of my life! I just looked for the items you asked for here
    http://www.offshoreelectrics.com/products.php?cat=66
    And half the items in that categorry were gone! I looked a bit more and 75% of the items on the entire site disappeared! It took me about 10 days of 15-18 hour days to get the inventory into this site!

I'm not sure whats going on, but it seems to be running now.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Thanks Steven... I see them now... Sorry the site is giving you issues... hopefully you/they can get them fixed or stabilized for you...

I looked... I don't see them... Steven... HELP!
    I knew for a fact they where OSE items . I thought I was loosing it there for a sec:rolleyes: . I have had a verry ruff week here. My mind starting to go wouldnt have been a strech. THANK GOD IT"S FRIDAY!!!!!!

Darrin just use a aluminum pop rivet. It can be polished up and is a nice clean water exit. 5/32 or 3/16 work just great

Jim Clark

Quote Originally Posted by U40 View Post
    Darrin just use a aluminum pop rivet. It can be polished up and is a nice clean water exit. 5/32 or 3/16 work just great

Jim Clark
    Jim,

Thanks... I'm actually looking for a bulkhead fitting... ON the SV27, the water feed hose is just stuffed through a hole in the transom... I want to install a bulkhead fitting there instead to make it a little cleaner... (I can't stand pass-through holes like that... )

I used the aeromarine large bore fitting from OSE. Never leaks. Tightend up nice. It was a little bit of a PIA to get to.

Turned out that I messed up the site. I tried uploaded a picture file from a url instead of my drive. The database was corrupted because of this. I have to get used to this new higher tech site. The old site was cut and dry. This database stuff has my head spinning.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!