Thread: No reply from grazacind

Default No reply from grazacind

Put an offer in on 7-21-15 for a tunnel hull for sale, said he needed to confirm shipping to US on 7-23-15 and have not heard back from him since. I sent him a PM with no reply. I know he has been on the site 7-27-15 but still no reply. Anybody deal with him in the past? Would be nice to know if he still intends to make the deal. I have been patient because I have been looking for this hull for quite awhile.

I would say his message is loud & clear the boat is not for sale anymore !! just saying ? Would be nice if people reply !!

Actually, I got ahold of him, he stated he had been out of town unexpectedly for work. We ended up making the deal. Sent him the funds and now waiting for shipping status. If I end up with the boat (hopefully) I will need a new M445 prop sharpened & balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by SANTAVY1 View Post
    Actually, I got ahold of him, he stated he had been out of town unexpectedly for work. We ended up making the deal. Sent him the funds and now waiting for shipping status. If I end up with the boat (hopefully) I will need a new M445 prop sharpened & balanced.
    in stock i'm will be here ! god willing !