Thread: Matrix Ultimate with Fullers Hardware for sale

Default Matrix Ultimate with Fullers Hardware for sale

The last time I ran my Matrix I noticed that it lost a lot of the speed it used to have. After taking the motor out I see that it is shot, I guess you can't expect much from a $70 motor. I was going to slap a Neu 1515 1.5D in it with a Hydra 240 and turn it into a SAW boat but decided that really isn't for me. I spend a lot of time and effort into this hull getting it to run right. It comes with the hull, Fullers hardware, turn fin, Hitec 225mg servo, switch and drive shaft (.130 cable). I have ran this boat like a raped ape and never snapped a cable yet but if you want to run a .150 cable just remove the liner and you will be good to go. I am asking $200 shipped in the US and would prefer a Money order but I will take paypal if you are willing to pay the fee's. I will have some new pics up shortly.

Team Liquid Dash

Great looking boat, are you willing to post to Australia
    Come to the FASST side

I actually just sold it over on Rumrunner. I really liked this hull and hate to sell it but I bought a Pickup truck for winter here in NY and it needs some work so one of my toys has to go.
    Team Liquid Dash