Thread: Lap Counters

Default Lap Counters

Hey guys, Dave Howarth here again...

I had previously found a great deal on these metal case hand tally counters (lap counters) on eBay. Jeff and Willie asked me to see if I could find the same deal and get them each one. I found the same deal and went ahead and picked up 4 additional for other MMEU guys.

I paid $3.75 each and they will include a black neck strap that I already had a few of.
    Asking an even $5.00 each. Jeff says he's seen these in stores for around $12 (without a strap).

Just bring your $5 to the next race. I'll have 4 to sell besides the 2 already going to Jeff and Willie.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Have fun with that....

Quote Originally Posted by dethow View Post
    Hey guys, Dave Howarth here again...

I had previously found a great deal on these metal case hand tally counters (lap counters) on eBay. Jeff and Willie asked me to see if I could find the same deal and get them each one. I found the same deal and went ahead and picked up 4 additional for other MMEU guys.

I paid $3.75 each and they will include a black neck strap that I already had a few of.
    Asking an even $5.00 each. Jeff says he's seen these in stores for around $12 (without a strap).

Just bring your $5 to the next race. I'll have 4 to sell besides the 2 already going to Jeff and Willie.
    dave--if i can i'll buy two of them at the race-one each for me and my son at the next race-----thanks bozo586(j.gross)

Quote Originally Posted by bozo586 View Post
    dave--if i can i'll buy two of them at the race-one each for me and my son at the next race-----thanks bozo586(j.gross)
    I will reserve 2 for you guys.

That leaves 2 still available.
    Have fun with that....