First off, first time posting so I apologize in advance if I commit an errors or if these matters have been addressed elsewhere. I have 5 minutes of downtime and took this opportunity to reach out to as many of you as I can far more knowledgeable than I.

Situation: MG29 V1- stock 1500kv motor (2000kv dynamite on the way)
Mods: Stainless prop - factory pitch and diameter (sorry, I do not remember the specs, I put it on long ago before I put it "on the shelf.") Dynamite 120a receiver. Offset rudder, upgraded flex shaft. Batteries - #2 lipo 3s (6s total) 5000mah 50c.

Problem: Proper propeller! I have read and read, and whIle I have learned a great deal about the whole deal, I am in desperate need of suggestions per my current (1500kv) setup and soon to be (2000kv) setup. With all due respect to anyone who is kind enough to provide suggestions, the "trial and error" method is not an option...I am a full time student and cannot blindly blow $20 per prop for experimentation.

Purpose / Goals: speed of course, but most importantly - conservative reliability so I do not let the factory sealed smoke out of expensive components!!! Ive read enough to know the dangers of under and over propping, I just don't know where to start.

Thanks in advance for anyone who takes the time to share their knowledge and wisdom.