Thread: MGM Compro 25035 x2 Series

Default MGM Compro 25035 x2 Series

For sale is a brand new MGM controller (Opto)
    Has newest firmware installed and soldered 5.5mm quality connectors. Has been tested to make sure it works 100%

Max. peak current (peak 5 sec.) 300A
    Max. continuous current (for full throttle) 250A
    Operating voltage 6 - 35 V
    feeding cells 2s - 8s Lipo

Asking $360 posted to you
    "New price around $420"

MGM ESC.jpg
    Visit www.customcfparts.com | Custom Boat Building | Custom Carbon Fiber Parts | Custom Graphics | LMT Premium Dealer | MGM Premium Dealer | YouTube | Facebook
    "Follow someone's footsteps and you will always be a step behind"

Do you only have 1 of these for sale?

Yes, sorry only the one. I do have a pair of the 25063 though.
    Visit www.customcfparts.com | Custom Boat Building | Custom Carbon Fiber Parts | Custom Graphics | LMT Premium Dealer | MGM Premium Dealer | YouTube | Facebook

Still for sale, this is truly an awesome controller!! And still with over 2 years warranty left on it!

im interested.

is there any way to make it capable of 10s??

we also once discussed you fabricating some CF part for me, but you never emailed me back.

Quote Originally Posted by nichismo View Post
    im interested.

is there any way to make it capable of 10s??

we also once discussed you fabricating some CF part for me, but you never emailed me back.
    Terribly sorry about the email part, at one stage there was some down time on my email and it may not have come through to me, please email me again and I will respond to you right away. 10 is unfortunately not possible on the controller but the 25063 is capable of 15s if you're buildind a larger boat it may be an option for you?

How much for the 2 25063s?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DCMW View Post
    How much for the 2 25063s?
    Thanks
    I will start an official sell thread on the controllers as this thread relates to the 25035. But here are the spec...

TMM 25063-3 for Race Boats X2-SERIES (Brand new, and still in warranty)

CC11 - connecting cable between controller and USBCOM4

Possibility of operation with sensors motors

ON/OFF Switch

WP version (increased protection against water)

Design with Water-Cooled Heatsinks

Power Conductors 6.0 mm2

Design with 6 power conductors to motor (recommended for Lehner motors)

LMT MP JET 6.0mm Soldered on cables

USBCOM4 device for controller connection with PC $44.58

1 unit $736.11

2 units 1472.22

SHOP PRICE - Grand total $1516.80

Asking $1280 Shipped

Ok thanks for the info, alittle out my price range right now...

if I were to buy, would you be able to solder connectors directly onto the controller/pcb?

Quote Originally Posted by nichismo View Post
    if I were to buy, would you be able to solder connectors directly onto the controller/pcb?
    Umm I think I would need different connectors to do that. Any reason why you don't want the dual wires? They are quite long so you can cut as short as you want. Also if you are worried about a melt down because of the wires then there is something wrong. They are quite thick and can handle a bit.

na im not worried about it like that, it would be for simple convenience. Id like to be able to mount on a motor mount ESC plate, so the wires from the motor can run straight to the ESC without slack being leftover. like this:

u16i7.jpg

I see, it's a rather thick controller thou so mounting in the hull would maybe work better?

well its a 1/8 scale hydro and with the the COG being where it is and the lipos taking up most of the foward space, I dont have much room anywhere else. I paid a premium for a custom mount and not using the ESC plate would sort of defeat the purpose of it.

unless, we can perhaps fashion some custom carbon parts to better optimize my space

Soldering connectors directly to the ESC would be problematic because of the nature of MGM controllers, for various reasons I won't go into here. However, I'm sure that MGM themselves would be happy to do it for your for a minimal cost. It is certainly an option and they would be the best ones to do it. If you would like, feel free to send me a PM and I can provide good contact information to get a prompt response regarding this inquiry. I'm happy to help in any way I can.
    IMPBA: 7-Time FE World Record Holder "Don't think outside the box. Rather, refuse to admit that the box exists in the first place!"

MGM Controllers - Giant Power Lipos - ML Boatworks - Wholt's Wire Drives & Struts - Nano-Oil

Hi
    This mgm controller 35250 is new and unused right? And is with shipping to Norway as well? Can't remember but mgm do have logs as well?

Yep can ship to Norway. Controller have zero use.

Oh and yes, it has a detailed logger as well :-)

Yes it is :-)

Is there no such thing as personal message in this forum? Btw spoke to you a while back Kent, about som monster energy vrap to aeromarin sprinter cat, if u remember well:)

Sold