Thread: N-2 rigger for sale

Default N-2 rigger for sale

OK Im not dealing with electrics well and dont feel the need to kill anymore batteries (IE-- cash down the drain)not knowing what im doing so here is my rigger
    very well built predator rigger hull with CF spar epoxy finish- aluminum turn fin- solinger hardware- hextronix 120 esc (dp270 coated with larger plates novak cooling fan) 632 prop s/b/p, 1732 raw (casting flash removed) pixtix adapter- lehner xl5000- silicone cooling jacket from fullers- hobbyco MG servo (cs something) 1 tanic 4400 2s lipo (were two before the puffing)2 astro flight blinkys with thunder power adapters(2 each total) EXTRA cable and stub (can cut down to fit solinger strut and solder if buyer wants me to) solinger has brass bearing cartridge, no rx and TX with this BUT if buyer needs one I have a JR python AM tx-rx that needs an antenna I can toss in making it 100% ready to run hell even the lipo pack is balanced and charged ready to go.. there is a complete build thread here on rumrunners, hull looks good on and off the water ran one time-

not one thing was hurt by running it one time except the puffy pack and if ya want it to its available for local pick-up only LOL

400$ paypal will ship to the lower 48 states only UPS tracking number will be provided along with insurance for the sale amount only

Debating on making my DF33 nitro or just selling it to have not decided on it yet

last picture is straight off the bench with all bench settings it needs strut adjustment but was quick (before the thermal and puffing) didnt have any time to do much more than get the rudder dialed in on my tx before she cut off..I took fresh pics of the boat just to show nothing was messed up in the hull just the one pack.. in the back ground is the JR am radio that if wanted can be tossed in to the buyer---

Ill take the blinkys if you want to split it up.
    NAMBA #581
    Q mono NAMBA record holder
    'REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE ARE ALIVE SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM'

Might split off later but for now would really like to sell as a package

hull 175$ with all hardware (solinger-turn fin and spar- antenna- flexshaft) also womes with extra cable and stub--sold to madmike PAYMENT RECEIVED

motor with coupler for .130 and cooling jacket 3.5 bullets--80$---sold to nothingbutwake PAYMENT RECEIVED

both blinky's with adapters 30$----pending the hull sale will go to --- sold to hkusp45'sPAYMENT RECEIVED

tanic 4400 2s lipo with t-power tap 40$---sold to madmike PAYMENT RECEIVED

hext 120 with pc adapter and novak fan dp270 coated with larger cooling plates 55$---sold to nothingbutwake PAYMENT RECEIVED

24$ 632 s/b/p----sold to madmike PAYMENT RECEIVED

12$ 1732 raw

hughey .130 shaft 3/16 on 3/16 used but in good shape 12$ also going to mad mike PAYMENT RECEIVED

pistix adapter 14$----sold to nothingbutwake PAYMENT RECEIVED

if i can sell it off at these prices and get it all gone ill part it out every thing is priced reasonable and nothing will be parted out before the hull and motor are spoken for--Ill be posting this same list in rumrunners if you are sure youll buy something PLEASE post in the add and only post it in one add not both (RRR or OFFSHORE) to keep things straight.. again must sell hull and motor before the rest goes.. lets see how this works out again paypal only and will watch both adds and keep posted on if the parting out will be a go
    Last edited by toyotatruckin; 10-03-2008 at 12:09 AM.

Blinkys please!

Ill take them....
    NAMBA #581

gotcha but as stated wont part off anything till the hull and motor are sold first

when and if that happens
    Blinkys will go to----hkusp45's

what was the motor again sorry. I'll take the motor, the cooling jacket and esc and pix stick if you'll ship to canada?
    PACIFIC NORTHWEST LIQUID INSANITY BOYZ!!

I have no problem shipping to canada dont like customs BUT I can ship it USPS PRIORITY mail with insurance for the total amount of purchase-----

Payment sent on motor , pix stick and esc Thanks Dave
    PACIFIC NORTHWEST LIQUID INSANITY BOYZ!!

Thanks for quick payment Dave!

Payment sent for the blinkys...
    NAMBA #581

Payment received on the blinky's and will ship in the morning (thursday morning)

Dave parts were shipped out this morning, thanks again!