Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new ABC props

Quote Originally Posted by macace123 View Post
    ill take a 1615L 1815L add it to the H4
    I have the 1615 on order should be here by the end of the week is that cool ?

Quote Originally Posted by Leeandre View Post
    Hi Chris ,I have a fightercat cheetah with a TP 4070 ,I currently have an x448 what would you recommend for a little extra speed without too much strain on the electronics ,thanks .
    hows the temp now ?

dasboata, Are there any 1.4p versions of new ABC's ?

Quote Originally Posted by dmitry100 View Post
    Not yet but on the way at my request.....there will be a 1914-17-45 soon with others to follow
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Actually yes when I ran the boat with 6s x 2 parallel the esc got a bit warm but not on 5s. Would you say the prop is a bit big ,what would you suggest? Oh yes chris one of yours !

The 6 s batteries were 6000s as well so it could have been because of excessive weight ,thoughts ?

Quote Originally Posted by kfxguy View Post
    Not yet but on the way at my request.....there will be a 1914-17-45 soon with others to follow
    thank god for Travis

Quote Originally Posted by dmitry100 View Post
    yes there are,,, what were you looking for ?

Quote Originally Posted by dasboata View Post
    thank god for Travis
    I hope that wasn't meant to be sarcastic.

I begged him for a few new numbers. Maybe I had influence, maybe I didn't. But I got a new chart today and there's a few numbers I begged for on the chart. I talked to him at lunch today for a while and I can tell you guys that the amount of choices we are going to have soon is phenomenal. The 17 degree rake series is going to be available in 1.4 pitch in a lot of the popular numbers. There's also some promising looking three blades on the way. Also higher pitch options too are on the way. This is going to be a game changer for a lot of people.
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Quote Originally Posted by kfxguy View Post
    I hope that wasn't meant to be sarcastic.

I begged him for a few new numbers. Maybe I had influence, maybe I didn't. But I got a new chart today and there's a few numbers I begged for on the chart. I talked to him at lunch today for a while and I can tell you guys that the amount of choices we are going to have soon is phenomenal. The 17 degree rake series is going to be available in 1.4 pitch in a lot of the popular numbers. There's also some promising looking three blades on the way. Also higher pitch options too are on the way. This is going to be a game changer for a lot of people.
    It was,,, : ) do me a favor when people specifically ask dasboata a question give me the respect to answer it myself its not the 1st time

i also need a 1816 L
    I got you covered on all the props I will be in touch at the end of the week thanks Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Leeandre View Post
    Actually yes when I ran the boat with 6s x 2 parallel the esc got a bit warm but not on 5s. Would you say the prop is a bit big ,what would you suggest? Oh yes chris one of yours !
    I have a 1914 in stock that will work !

Quote Originally Posted by dasboata View Post
    It was,,, : ) do me a favor when people specifically ask dasboata a question give me the respect to answer it myself its not the 1st time
    You got it buddy, I was just trying to help you but nevermind.

ill take a 1615L 1815L add it to the H4
    they are all here now I sent you a PM,,, please LMK if you are still interested thanks Chris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12