Thread: New esc on the way!

Default New esc on the way!

http://flycoloresc.en.alibaba.com/pr..._5V5A_BEC.html

I am going to try one of these. You can get em straight from the maker. This unit is 52.00 + 12.00 to ship to canada. They are the same company who makes the aquacraft esc,c and the flycolor units sold by HK. so I,m expecting it should be a good design. I need it for my Ts3. My t120 is being pushed to the limits. The new one is totally waterproof so I can mount it on top of the battery box to allow for air cooling as well as water.I will give my feedback after i;ve put it through some abuse.

Some members on RCG are trying these and liking them.
    NEED PARALLEL CONNECTORS?? QUALITY 5.5MM, 8MM, 8 AND 10 AWG, GET THEM HERE: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...est!&highlight=

Thats good to hear thanks. Price is right thats for sure.

Where can I get these front? I need two or three of them
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Go to the manufacturers web site and email or go to alibaba site as posted in link and use the chat, Seasan the person that does the chat is the same person who will respond to your email. She will set you up.

I went to their website and the 150a I see there looks like an old aqua craft Esc with the wires exiting the ends. I'll email them
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Quote Originally Posted by kfxguy View Post
    I went to their website and the 150a I see there looks like an old aqua craft Esc with the wires exiting the ends. I'll email them
    Do I hear "Group Buy"?

Quote Originally Posted by shua View Post
    Do I hear "Group Buy"?
    I need two or three if you need some let me know. I emailed them.

Ya im not sure how I even came across this one. I know its not on their site yet. She will send you a pade with all the new models and specs once you get in touch with her. It is a bit slow because they are reading your emails while you are sleeping and visa versa.

Catch(06-17-09-5(06-18-16-27-06).jpg
    Here is what they sent me.

Thx!