Thread: need help to program my two esc with the remote

Default need help to program my two esc with the remote

Hi.
    Its about two hobbywing esc that is Connected together in a twin motor genesis.

How i could program it with my Remote? The esc is a hobbywing 120A.
    I think the hobbyking manual is the same.

Manual says:

It stand that i should first turn on the remote and give full trottle, and then connect battery to the esc? Then it should beep and let me know thats in program mode.
    When i try to give full trottle and release it and put it away for plug in the lipo on the esc it only count the batteries everytime i try and nothing happen.

Should i keep the trottle on full Power and connect the lipos when i still hold the trottle on full?
    Im afraid it would run in 100% or damage something when i Connect lipo on full trottle, the esc ask for full Power and it could possible be good if the esc dosnt go into program mode?
    Since i have dual esc then i just hurry up and Connect both batteries to the esc so both be program at the same time?

Is just to set the timing, default is 15, and i have read that the tfl motor is a D Wind motor and that should have about 7 on timing, what could happen if i run it on 15 if i cant use the program mode?

Thanks for reply on this one :)

I find it out, easy and a good way to program them without a card