I upgraded to a leopard 4074 2200kv and seaking 180 amp esc. Everything else is stock. I have tightened and sharpened the hardware, as well as adding an additional water pickup for the esc. I have rounded the bottom of the rudder to help reduced the lift. At about 3/4 throttle 30-35mph it starts to chine walk pretty bad and is very unstable. I have the turn fins pulled up halfway and angled back slightly. Trim tabs parallel to the keel, except for right inner to counter for torque roll. Strut and rudder are neutral as well. I am running on an m445 prop. I have messed around with the COG a lot and when the batteries are forward it reduces it a lot, but it is still very unstable. Could this have more to do with the weight distribution of electronics inside the hull? ESC is tucked into the rear port side, while the servo and receiver are on the starboard. Should I use weights to try and balance out the sides evenly or play around with the configuration of the electronics? Is it too much weight for the rear of the boat? Im guessing that the port side should be a little bit heavier to help with the torque roll as well? Please give me some feedback as to what you think may help.