Thread: Dasboata comes through strong once again!

Default Dasboata comes through strong once again!

Man, I don't know how else to say it, but Dasboata is an awesome guy to deal with, does excellent prop work, at a very reasonable price, and exceptional turnaround time.

I can do my own props to a moderate standard, better if I can muster the patience, but time is money to me(or boat running time) but regardless, no prop I have ever done came out nearly as nice as his, and for me this boat especially deserves nice props.

I asked him to do (2) sets of props for me on Monday. He told me he would have to order one set because it wasn't in stock. I mentioned that I would pay the shipping twice if he could get me the first set by the weekend. It is Thursday, and both sets were in the mailbox! I hustled down to the pond to see what my KBB45 could do with these, as I was looking for a 7s prop that would come a little closer to my 8s results, it was windy and choppy, so not a true test yet.......

The first props were X450/3's DT'd and cut to 447, I got what I expected, I think it was 86mph, about 4-5 mph over the X447's, but I think I could have done better with better conditions.

The second set, well, those ones gave me 97.5 mph and still only drew 166 amps, but I'm not sure I'm quite ready to talk about those yet

Thanks Chris, worth every penny and then some. You'll be hearing from me again soon.

Thank you Kevin it's easy when you love what you are doing & you send them to a customer that also knows what he is doing nice speeds but the way I ask Spectra/Joe if I can use his X450/3 that I had laid out for him !!!!!

When you guys say you're "x450 cutting down to x447" -- I'm assuming its shortening the diameter... but what is the purpose of that and why do you guys do it? Why not just go with the usual x447's in the first place?