Thread: Kintec & ose...thank you for what you do.

Default Kintec & ose...thank you for what you do.

I realize the profit margin for the RC boating hobby is pretty narrow. What Steven & Jan do for us requires much labor. Sometimes e-mails fall through the cracks and sometimes there aren't enough hours in the day, but you guys always do the best you can for very little in return. I know there are other vendors who do the same for this small community of marine hobbyists, which I am humbly thankful for, also. I wanted to just give these two a quick moment of my time to show some gratitude.

Michael P.
    Last edited by lt130th; 05-19-2015 at 11:13 PM.

I couldn't agree more.

Me too
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Quote Originally Posted by lt130th View Post
    I realize the profit margin for the RC boating hobby is pretty narrow. What Steven & Jan do for us requires much labor. Sometimes e-mails fall through the cracks and sometimes there aren't enough hours in the day, but you guys always do the best you can for very little in return. I know there are other vendors who do the same for this small community of marine hobbyists, which I am humbly thankful for, also. I wanted to just give these two a quick moment of my time to show some gratitude.

Michael P.
    "If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective"
    45"Speedfreek
    , Fightercat #068 ​, MyYoutube Vids

Thanks OSE and Kintec, not too sure if I would still be in this fun little hobby if it wasn't for you guys!
    Why are you bothering me? I want to see your boat!
    32" CF Rivercat--- built by "kfxguy" (SOLD)

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanator View Post
    Thanks OSE and Kintec, not too sure if I would still be in this fun little hobby if it wasn't for you guys!
    Absolutely.

Brian
    Namba District 16
    1/8 Miss U.S., 1/8 59 Maverick, 1/8 Executone, 1/8 Smokin Joe, 1/8 Bud, MLGSX380, AC Pro40II Q Sport, AC Pro40II nitro,Twincraft mono 10s, Vision AOPC, VS1 FE, M34.

Agreed, Steve has answered more than one e-mail and has been on the same day. Thank You what you do for this hobby.