Thread: Gold mine

Default Gold mine

Well i visited the offshore electric shop on Friday and got a chance to speak with Steven Vaccaro, the man himself and see what he does. bought a few things.could not find the place, because it is called the Gold mine. very interesting place to shop..
    Last edited by mappo; 05-10-2015 at 10:31 AM.
    Do you know what the biggest problem with the world is?
    That the Smartest people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.::tt2

Something for you, and something for the wife so she doesn't moan about how much you just spent.
    Paul Upton-Taylor, Greased Weasel Racing.

Quote Originally Posted by NativePaul View Post
    Something for you, and something for the wife so she doesn't moan about how much you just spent.
    Could no mention that to the wife so I took a cousin with me, so as not to draw any suspicion.
    That the Smartest people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.::tt2

You know, his shop is like 30 minutes from me, yet I've still never been there lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There's a hole at the center of earth where the rest of the world sinks but i stand still...

Quote Originally Posted by Luck as a Constant View Post
    You know, his shop is like 30 minutes from me, yet I've still never been there lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Be careful you don't get lost, I had to ask the postman where the address was!