Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Project Fast cat maiden run

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Dan-O View Post
    Nice runs! Dang, that thing is nasty fast!
    Thanks! Charging batteries right now. Got a new prop to try so I'll try and make some runs today.
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Project fast cat is now at 82.3mph on 5s and 96.0 on 6s. Got some more tweaking to do. I'm pulling a max of 173 amps on 5s so I may be able to go up a touch on the prop. Think it was in the low 200's on 6s. I need to bring my laptop next time. I do have a few more props on the way. I tried 7s again but it would not stay on the water. I don't count speed runs when the boat flys off the water. It did go 97.3 before lifting. This is how I'm thinking it works, I could be wrong. The gps can only read when the boat is flat on the water, when it lifts, the hull is carbon do it blocks the signal. So my thought is the speed records is when the boat was flat on the water. My whol point is not that the boat went 97....but it was going 97 and crashed and came out once again unhurt. Here's the flip...

32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12