Thread: Question about parallel board

Thumbs up Question about parallel board

Hello Fellow RC'ers, My question is I have a Hyperion 6 series lipo charger and what I need to know is if I purchase a parallel board if everything is hook up correctly (lets say two bat's) can I set the charger in storage mode and will work on both batteries leaving them at the recommended 3.8 volts. And I assume I will have no problem charging multiple batteries at once as long as they are all identical I believe? If this will work any heads up on where to buy one and what brand if you think I should get a different charger please feel free to let me know. I want to thank you all in advance for your expertise, Advice, And time. They say the only thing in life that is good and still free is advice.

Thank You
    Chris G

Default Question about parallel board

Progressive rc sells nice parallel boards.
    Yes all batteries need to be the same.
    Any charger will work, but if you want to charge 4 packs at once, it will take a while unless you're charger can put out the power.
    But that depends on what packs you're talking about.
    What size packs have you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There's a hole at the center of earth where the rest of the world sinks but i stand still...

Default Parallel Board

Thank You for responding The batteries I normally charge are 2s 7.4 5000mah please let me know I am open to recommendations 2s 7.4 5000mah 30 to 60C

Thanks
    Chris
    Last edited by Wavewalker; 04-18-2015 at 11:36 AM. Reason: typo