Thread: Help with HD flex cable and 5mm -187 coupler.

Default Help with HD flex cable and 5mm -187 coupler.

Hello all, i recently picked up those two items and a new prop from the shop and i am just curious as to how it is supposed to install. seems a bit snug using the stock motor. i do realize this setup is primarily for upgraded motors, however the site still says it can be used for stock. Teflon liner is out. I was hoping someone who has done this already may shed some light and or post some pictures. much appreciated.

Trevor.

Did you get this sorted yet Trevor? Not quite sure what you mean by too snug with the stock motor.
    PERTH AUSTRALIA
    || 2 x SV 27R || Impulse 31 - ver1 || Traxxas Spartan || Kintec Pursuit || Zonda Cat 41" || Insane FE30 || OuterLimits 870mm || TFL Ariane 36" || ProBoat Zelos 48 ||

The coupler if it is steel, might be a tight fit onto motor shaft because it has machining burrs inside that can be fixed with 320 grit paper wrapped around a drill bit small enough to get inside to de-burr it.
    Nortavlag Bulc

hello. iron i have not had a chance to try it yet. i will post a picture hopefully this friday when i will have a sec to work on it. i will let you know !

thanks ray. i will test again and see.