Ive read countless horror stories now (and for every few, ive read a good one here and there) about FineDesign and just overall conniving behavior discussed here on OSE. I didnt think I would end up placing an order after hearing all this, but earlier today I sent Chris an email regarding a hull I have been in search for.... a Hydro & Marine T4 hydroplane to be specific. I didn't expect to hear back from him but I figured it was worth it a shot, as I was close to ordering directly from H&M in Germany despite my dreading the long shipping. But Chris gave me a phone call not long ago and I talked with him for about 15 minutes, he seemed very friendly, and helpful in getting my up and running with my boat. He told me that he doesn't have any wing kits or decals, but he should be getting some new wings in about 3 weeks. Also he told me that he had recently helped a gentleman whom lives in the same state of Washington as me and helped this man with his boat of the same T4. If I want the boat I could simply Paypal him and it would ship with Fedex ground on Monday, and that he can send me pictures as such around that time as well.

Im very aware of any potential underlying motivations that may be at play, but I have been using Paypal for a long time now and I trust in their protection and security. I hope posting here and using a little caution can lead to a real and smooth transaction....

thoughts?