Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The "J-Revo" build!

Like a duface I forgot to order some of the stock sized bearings in the carrier.
    6 12x18x4 bearings from Avid will be arriving next week so I can get it running again. I really like Avid bearings, Boca was way too expensive....
    The Jeep body has departed, hurt but it was beat down and time to let it go.
    Bearings are packed (I didn't pack the ones from Avid since they seemed done already). New front bumper is installed since the old one was in cyclops mode with the LEDS. The carriers were not as bad as I originally thought but those are getting replaced anyways and I will salvage what I can.

I need to order new shock ends, that is what is causing the slop and allowing the axles to pop. I ordered the wrong Road Rages.... I forgot that I like the 40 series better....

The MOPAR body is in:

Why are you bothering me? I want to see your boat!
    32" CF Rivercat--- built by "kfxguy" (SOLD)

That body looks good. These things do need the maintenance though. I have been meaning to post my Revo on here for you to see as well for quite some time now. I finally got some vid tonight and slapped a few pics to start it out. I am also in need of a new body. I think a Monster Mutt would be the trick as this is pretty much the regular Revo workout these days

Shawn

Sorry I didn't see your post for a while! I have been working a lot lately....
    Makes me want to get mine back up and running again.....

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanator View Post
    Like a duface I forgot to order some of the stock sized bearings in the carrier.
    6 12x18x4 bearings from Avid will be arriving next week so I can get it running again. I really like Avid bearings, Boca was way too expensive....
    The Jeep body has departed, hurt but it was beat down and time to let it go.
    Bearings are packed (I didn't pack the ones from Avid since they seemed done already). New front bumper is installed since the old one was in cyclops mode with the LEDS. The carriers were not as bad as I originally thought but those are getting replaced anyways and I will salvage what I can.

I need to order new shock ends, that is what is causing the slop and allowing the axles to pop. I ordered the wrong Road Rages.... I forgot that I like the 40 series better....

The MOPAR body is in:

Tyler, that is simply awesome! Makes me want to go back to land RC
    This is my all time favorite body. Sometimes I struggle between this and the Camaro and Boss Mustang, but I always come back to this one
    Last edited by tlandauer; 07-27-2015 at 01:46 PM.
    Too many boats, not enough time...

Quote Originally Posted by srislash View Post
    That body looks good. These things do need the maintenance though. I have been meaning to post my Revo on here for you to see as well for quite some time now. I finally got some vid tonight and slapped a few pics to start it out. I am also in need of a new body. I think a Monster Mutt would be the trick as this is pretty much the regular Revo workout these days

Shawn
    Hey Shawn,
    this is got to be one of the best clips I have seen for a long time, I was smiling all the way! Love the dogs and the place , I especially loved the part where you drove the truck into the woods
    Ahh, may be I need an excuse to get a BL monster truck. I have only gen-1 E-MAXX on a Dodge Power Wagon body. Another I had was a Kyosho Twin motor. Forgot the moniker but I had the CF side plate ( up graded version) and has two solid axel, may be you guys know the model name as I am on my vacation and not at home to check.......
    Can it be the "Twin Force"?! it is brushed as well, but powerful and pulls wheelies on demand.
    Too many boats, not enough time...

Thanks Tim, I haven't seen any of my Revo stuff since its been warm out! If I could find a good looking Boss Mustang body I'd be all over it. My parents neighbor has a 71' 440 Cuda, almost the same paint scheme (Matte Lime-ish Green with matte black 440 logos. He messes with me all the time about this body... Lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12