Thread: Fe racing in district 1 first race april 12th

Default Fe racing in district 1 first race april 12th

Hello people I'm posting this here because more people read this than the Race forum but I will post it there too. The first race in Dist 1 is on april 12th. The Race is posted on Rcracingevents.com We do have some specific rules in D1 regarding batteries and motors in some classes so feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
    We call ourselves the "Q"

Looking forward to the start of the season.
    If anybody from the Tri-State area wants to race and has questions, please let us know.
    We have a lot of fun and would love to have some new or experienced racers join us.

Thank you,
    Mike

Hello I was wondering were you guys race at? I would like to come see a race and ask some questions about electric classes and what is legal to run.
    I'm located on the island 11783. txs Joe

hey we race our electric races at randolph park lake in randolph NJ, if you have any ?'s you can call me at 917-417-0241 our next race is april 26th

hey we race our electric races at randolph park lake in randolph NJ, if you have any ?'s you can call me at 917-417-0241 our next race is april 26th

there is actually a place we race at that is just a few minutes away from you in hempstead, called north pond. If you go to our district website Namba-1.com there is our full race schedule and directions to the lakesites, hope to see you there on the 26th of april.

Quote Originally Posted by madmikepags View Post
    there is actually a place we race at that is just a few minutes away from you in hempstead, called north pond. If you go to our district website Namba-1.com there is our full race schedule and directions to the lakesites, hope to see you there on the 26th of april.
    Hey Txs Mike, I am putting the 26th on my list. I do go and takes pictures at Hempstead lake races but don't see the electric there, just gas and a few nitro. Going to check out the link, txs for the invite and I will call you to find out what time.
    Joe