Thread: Jmscard

Default Jmscard

I've had great experience with Jason as a buyer and seller.

He has also provided some positive endorsement on another forum where I'm not as known as he is. He didn't have to take the time to do that, but he did without being asked.

We've also both dealt with a mutual person on the other forum and the other gentleman had nothing but great things to say about Jason and his patience in helping him as he is new to the hobby. Jason even took the time to let me know this newbie was a good guy as Jason had already dealt with him.

Jason is a great buyer/seller and should be applauded for taking time to promote the hobby and make new people feel welcome.
    Have fun with that....

I'll agree. He's sent me pas directing me to stuff that came up for sale he knew I was looking for.
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Hear, Hear! Jason is also very conscientious with his sales thread wordings, you know exactly what is going on and if it is listed or when it will be listed in another forum.
    Too many boats, not enough time...

Agreed! Jason has pointed me towards several great deals on boats and motors. Great guy to deal with!