Hi guys,

Old retired fe racer here, trying to put some of my old race boats to use once again to show the kids the ropes. My last big race was in the early 2000s, and people were only experimenting with lipos, they weren’t yet allowed at sanctioned events, not NAMBA at least, and brushless was not 100% “the thing” yet, but close.

My question is about the usefulness of this once “top end” esc. The Schulze 105wo. These were rated at 105-130amps, 7-17 cells. That being said, what can I use this for today? I don’t even remember the set up sequence we used to use with the controllers to set timing and other settings. Can this be used at all in a 2s set up? Is there any way to adjust the voltage cut off? If not, is there a potential use for this controller, that maybe it could be sold or traded for? I’m mainly trying to set up 2s boats because I have 2s lipos from rc cars. And the brushless motors I’ve got are only in the 2s KV ranges. Anything you guys can tell me that would be pertinent to this controller for current use would be great. If anyone has any interest in it you can pm me too.

Thanks so much!

Trey