Thread: whats the best esc motor setup on a 26 " deep vee mono ?

Question whats the best esc motor setup on a 26 " deep vee mono ?

hello i just picked up a 26" deep vee mono and wanted some suggestions on a esc motor combo ? have a couple of 3s 30c lipos and wanted best bang for the buck ! any feedback would be appreciated !

That all depends on what you are doing with it, sport running, sacntioned racing, saw passes..........etc.............

For general sport fun I would use those lipos in parallel as a 3s2p setup. (whats the mah?)

A setup like this would be fun and sound:

Beefy 4 poler - http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s..._Inrunner.html

ESC(best 120 out there) - http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s..._Boat_ESC.html

and a prop in the x440-442-637 range
    NEED PARALLEL CONNECTORS?? QUALITY 5.5MM, 8MM, 8 AND 10 AWG, GET THEM HERE: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...est!&highlight=

thanks alot wake !! thats a awesome deal on that site .was planing to just run for sport so your idea hit the nail on the head . by the way the batterys are 5000 mah

I've shopped there before, now try to buy from any other place possible.
    Do a bit of research before you decide to spend money there, probably a 50/50 split between people who swear by then, the rest swear at them!
    IF your order arrives AND everything works you're good, otherwise you might as well have flushed your money down the toilet, probably the worst customer service in the business.......
    IF you buy from them USE paypal and be prepared to escalate the claim right away if things aren't right, HK will keep jerking you around until the dispute time limit is up and you're SOL!
    Once you escalate the claim they will tell you they can no longer help BECAUSE you couldn't get customer satisfaction from them through their normal channels and started a paypal dispute.
    I think you can see which side I'm on, I know the process all too well.....
    If my boats upside down then who owns the one I thought I was driving the last two laps?

I'll never buy from hobbyking again. you can get that controller here from the ose store. might be a few bucks more but at least youll get it.
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

thanks for the tip hopefully i can say i swear by them !!!!