Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking for a traxxas funny car

Quote Originally Posted by ray schrauwen View Post
    That's a cool chassis. Is the front bumper not allowing you to lower the front end, making you keep the body a little higher?

Looks like a blue Feigao in there and a Castle esc. I think I see a brake too, one thing the traxxas doesn't have. I was thinking maybe a parachute on CH3.

That is right, but I only put the body on to take a few pictures and didn't have time to do any adjustment. I need to relocate the receiver somewhere else. I got it from Fine Design and I always thought it was their Blue Nemesis BL motor, so now i know what it is. The brake is not being used. There is a little spring in the front axel on the kingpin, that is the only damping feature on this car.
    This was the pre-2.4 Ghz days as you can see i had a Lexan piece which I rolled the AM antenna on.
    Too many boats, not enough time...

Looking good Tim, have you been able to lower the front of the body down into the chassis? Oh Tim I'll be around the Anaheim area this weekend till Tuesday. Anything going on???

Btw Ray my seller jerked me around as well before shipping out. He was supposed to send it last Friday, but frikkin didn't get it out till yesterday.....

Quote Originally Posted by Scott M View Post
    Looking good Tim, have you been able to lower the front of the body down into the chassis? Oh Tim I'll be around the Anaheim area this weekend till Tuesday. Anything going on???
    No time to do that yet, I am in Orange County, have 4 concerts this week end.
    I am unaware of anything in that area. But the weekend after there is a SAW event at Legg Lake. Wish we can meet up. I need to check my schedule and PM you.

It'd be cool to finally meet ya. The only boats I could bring out would be a stiletto. I've just about sold everything else, and the cheetah has the esc out getting worked on. I have your old wraith, that's now a full customs rock crawler, and a cpe carbon fibre wraith based monster truck I just built, that I could bring out if you know any good spots. I'll be at Disney land with the family so that's close enough to Orange County. Hit me up on my email and I'll send over my phone number, thanks Tim!!

Have fun with your family at Disneyland!
    Wow, are you down sizing your fleet? Don't sell that Stiletto! ( I never sell anything )
    Shot you an email, will talk......

I have this one I took in on trade it is pretty much in like new condition asking $260 shipped USA
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dasboata; 03-15-2015 at 09:16 AM.

Default more pics

Just needs battery tested and runs fine breaks the wheel loose at take off !!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tim, it was great meeting you. Thanks for coming out to Disney to meet me, we got home late last night.
    Chris I ended up picking one up off Rc universe, but I really wanted a John force car. Are you open to any trades, I have a nice stiletto if you'd like to work something out.

Scott, it was great meeting you as well, I think it is wonderful that some of us can meet up and credit goes to the Forum here, haha...
    I hope you had a wonderful time in So Cal with your family.
    Cheers!
    Tim

Well, I pulled the trigger before midnight. I got a $70 discount, figured might as well......
    I ordered the Blue one. Wasn't planning on it, but the expiration had me thinking. lol......

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Thumbs up

I picked up the Green John force a week ago from tower
    this thread got me thinking and hobbytown about 30min from me will be racing every Sunday starting in May
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Quote Originally Posted by Brushless55 View Post
    I picked up the Green John force a week ago from tower
    this thread got me thinking and hobbytown about 30min from me will be racing every Sunday starting in May
    That's awesome, after driving mine. I'm ready to race someone, I need to check to see if there are any local races.

Cheap funny car bodies and other bits!! Get'm while they are around!

http://stores.ebay.com/Rock-Bottom-R...=p4634.c0.m322
    Nortavlag Bulc

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123