Thread: Aquacraft UL-1 Superior Upgrades

Default Aquacraft UL-1 Superior Upgrades

Hey guys new to the whole RC Boat hobby. I ordered the AquaCraft GrimRacer L40x57 3-Bld Copper-Beryllium Prop. What other tweaks and or upgrades should I make?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny15678 View Post
    Hey guys new to the whole RC Boat hobby. I ordered the AquaCraft GrimRacer L40x57 3-Bld Copper-Beryllium Prop. What other tweaks and or upgrades should I make?
    You know this prop has to be balanced, thinned right?
    Get an up grade cable= more important than anything else or you will lose a nice prop in the near future.
    Too many boats, not enough time...

Yes I understand that, that's why I ordered a prop balancer and am going to balance it.

you should put all your questions into 1 thread. you start a thread for each question, dude. not needed.
    balancing that prop correctly takes a lot of time. its a mix of beryllium and titanium and copper. its quite a bit harder than most props, and the blades are quite thick. for the boat to even get onto a plane with that prop, its gonna take a large amount of thinning. not a fun prop to have to do, but if you do it rite you'll see 50mph.
    There's a hole at the center of earth where the rest of the world sinks but i stand still...

Sorry

its just easier for people to answer all your questions in 1 thread. so they are more likely to answer them....
    There's a hole at the center of earth where the rest of the world sinks but i stand still...

Understood