Thread: 2015 Fast Electric World Championships

Default 2015 Fast Electric World Championships

This year is a Naviga M section (FE) world championship year, scrutineering and practice is on 20th August with the racing being from 21st to 29th of August 2015. It is being held in Kędzierzyn Koźle in Poland, the nearest international airport is Krakow. The last registration date is 15th May 2015.

You can download the invitation here for further details.

You can find an English translation of the rules by clicking the "Naviga Rules" button about half way down the menu bar on the left hand side of this website.

I cant find the latest amendment to the rules (if I find it I will put it up at a later date) but jist of the changes are that the hydro class races have been changed from 5 minutes +10second mill +in lap, to 6 minutes +10second mill, +in lap. There has also been Mini Mono and Mini Hydro classes added with the same rules as the other mono/hydro classes but with a 450mm maximum hull length (inc any trim tabs/skis etc) and a maximum of 110g 2s/3s battery.

For those in the USA, Naviga will only affiliate to one organisation per country and the last I heard that was NAMBA, if is still the case then IMPBA members would have to join NAMBA in order to be an affiliate member and eligible. Strictly speaking your nationals would have been qualifiers and the top 5 per class qualified to go, but in the event that some of those don't want to go, racers from outside the top 5 are allowed to go in their place, and as I have only heard of a handful that want to go from USA, everyone that wants to go probably can.
    Paul Upton-Taylor, Greased Weasel Racing.

Will you be going, Paul?

Best,
    Erik

Unfortunately not Erik, my care is drinking water so it is not the right time for a big road trip, bring on 2017.
    Paul Upton-Taylor, Greased Weasel Racing.