Thread: No Response from Littlepooper206

Default No Response from Littlepooper206

I don't know why but Littlepooper206 refuses to respond to me offering him full price on items being sold. I originally said I'd take them on 01/13/15 at 11pm. I checked back several times and saw he had been online so I wrote a reminder on 1/17/15 at 11pm. Then after a couple more days with no online activity, I saw he had been online again 1/19/15 around 6pm but still no response.

I'm going to try one more time and even send him a PM, but if you know him please ask him to get his head out of his pooper and respond to people when he offers things for sale.

The sale thread - https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...f-random-parts
    Last edited by dethow; 02-13-2015 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Add the thread
    Have fun with that....

It may not be a good idea to deal with him.

Quote Originally Posted by bwells View Post
    Well, I'm really trying to be patient. But ,it's now been another 2 full days since I sent a PM to him and its been 2 days since he was last online which was 1/19/15 at 6:07pm. He's got several things listed. You'd think he'd want to keep a better eye on stuff.
    Have fun with that....

Okay, I heard back from him. Guess he had to leave town suddenly and no way to write messages. I guess we'll just have to call bad timing and bad luck. When he gets back home we'll finalize our transaction.

Here is what he posted to me on this sale thread;
    "Hello sir, im very sorry for this late reply but i have been out of state for work with poor means of communication untill yesturday when i purchased a new ipad so now i will have the Ability to send messages and reply to posts I will be back home in two weeks and able to send out any items you may or may not still want I'm sorry for the inconvenience I do look for your understanding in this situation.
    Littlepooper206"
    Have fun with that....

Quote Originally Posted by bwells View Post
    Well, I gave him a fair chance. He said on 1/22 he'd be home in 2 weeks which would have put him home on 2/5. Then on 2/5, said he'd be home this upcoming weekend which would have been 2/7 or 2/8. It's now 2/13... (one month since I originally told him I'd take items at full price) and there are still several of us trying to chase him down. No updates from him...

I'm out... and I will not attempt to deal with him again.
    Last edited by dethow; 02-13-2015 at 11:22 PM.
    Have fun with that....

He was on the forum today at 9:25pm........................
    NEED PARALLEL CONNECTORS?? QUALITY 5.5MM, 8MM, 8 AND 10 AWG, GET THEM HERE: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...est!&highlight=

Quote Originally Posted by Make-a-Wake View Post
    He was on the forum today at 9:25pm........................
    Yes, he was... and that's worse. He couldn't take the time to update those of us waiting.

He should have been home and sending stuff out last weekend 2/7 or 2/8 and on 2/13 he can't even respond to people asking where he is...

And that's why my patience has worn out and I'm done.

Can't be good when even Doug Smock is asking "What's going on?!?"
    Have fun with that....

Littlepooper has written me a PM to apologize and while I accept that I'm still done with the situation.
    Not THAT big of a deal here... to bow out. I was only wanting some cheap hatch locks. But some of the other guys are wanting more important parts and I have encouraged him to get the others updated. It sounds like he isn't even sure when he will be home at this point so he's been afraid to say something and then not come through again.
    I think he just needs to announce the thread silent (closed) until he's actually home.
    Have fun with that....

Quote Originally Posted by dethow View Post
    I don't know why but Littlepooper206 refuses to respond to me offering him full price on items being sold. I originally said I'd take them on 01/13/15 at 11pm. I checked back several times and saw he had been online so I wrote a reminder on 1/17/15 at 11pm. Then after a couple more days with no online activity, I saw he had been online again 1/19/15 around 6pm but still no response.

I'm going to try one more time and even send him a PM, but if you know him please ask him to get his head out of his pooper and respond to people when he offers things for sale.

The sale thread - https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...f-random-parts
    did the same to me actually many many broken promises I refuse even to answer him anymore !!https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...00-KV-for-sale
    Last edited by dasboata; 01-21-2016 at 07:52 AM.