Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Go Seahawks!!

IMPBA 20481S D-12

Uugh... no kidding. Could have used just a LITTLE offense today. Nicely done.

But... at least we don't have to be referred to as Cheese Heads...
    Darin E. Jordan - Renton, WA
    "Self-proclaimed skill-less leader in the hobby."

How ya like them apples

I don't believe it ... they blew it.
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

Hell ya !!!!!!

Well, that was a total collapse by the Packers. Not a well played game by either offensive teams. Seattle stole the game.

Douggie

The Packers got suckered by some good tricks.
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

Was a hell of last few minutes

Yikes, glad I had no dog in that fight. Nail biter right to the last play.
    Noisy person

Biggest collapse ever by a conference championship team..........they deserve to lose, and the pinhead TE that couldnt even catch the on-side kick............it hit him in the head for Pete's sake, after it passed thru his HANDS. Doesn't he get paid to "catch" the ball? I would hate to be him.
    NEED PARALLEL CONNECTORS?? QUALITY 5.5MM, 8MM, 8 AND 10 AWG, GET THEM HERE: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...est!&highlight=

Ummmm.. Pat.... I'll take a big W for the win!

Good Grief!

The pats are destroying Indy. It's a tough watch. Not an Indy fan but at this stage the teams are supposed to be close in ability.
    Noisy person

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.Davis View Post
    Darin, I think the beast was running a TP motor. I'm not sure those are legal.

The pats are destroying Indy. It's a tough watch. Not an Indy fan but at this stage the teams are supposed to be close in ability.
    Now, Now... :)

The "Pats"? You mean the perpetually big cheaters??

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...-sunday-night/

#GoHawks !

How do they let air out of the balls and then put it back in for the Colts?
    Noisy person

two different balls I guess...I wouldn't put anything past Bellacheck
    MY RETIREMENT PLAN?????.....POWERBALL
    74 vintage kirby clasic hydro, pursuit mono, mg, 47'' mono, popeye hydro...

I found out today that the NFL doesn't supply the balls. Each team does. I think they each bring 36 balls to the game. Each offense uses their own.

This will be very interesting to watch. Won't affect the SuperBowl, but still interesting...

not looking good for the sea chickens....lol..they are gonna have to play a lot better against the pats

Quote Originally Posted by rayzerdesigns View Post
    not looking good for the sea chickens....lol..they are gonna have to play a lot better against the pats
    Ummmm... what exactly "doesn't look good"? Defense held GB to a VERY minimum of points. Offense stunk up the joint, then got back on track. With a little luck (coin toss, onside kick), they capitalized and won the game. Hell... Wilson's stats, actually bested Rogers' stats. Beast mode ran for 157 yards, and caught a couple of passes for a 30 more. Defense held the whole game.

It's going to be a really good game, but don't make the same mistakes that the Broncos made. This team is going to make you earn it...

Green Bay didn't earn it...

I don't know Darin, I didn't care either way who won. GB'S level of choke was unprecedented. The Lions could have beat GB as hard as they tried to give that game away. So many stupid mistakes. Why is a guy that is supposed to blocking trying to catch the onside kick? Heck, one of us had as good a shot as that guy. Hands like a stone. Just dumb.
    Noisy person

First Id like to say the Pats are going to kick ass. Sorry Darin :-)

Second, this is an offtopic on the Seahawks. Can we please keep TP motor comments with back-meaning out of it.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Steve I think Denver thought they were gonna do that to the Hawks last year too

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

Green Bay didn't earn it... Nope, but they did choke the cheese

Don't have hawks gear, guess I'll have to wear my Dawg gear instead WTF, short drive up I-5

Oooo noooo it's the purple people eater....

Quote Originally Posted by Darin Jordan View Post
    Ummmm... what exactly "doesn't look good"? Defense held GB to a VERY minimum of points. Offense stunk up the joint, then got back on track. With a little luck (coin toss, onside kick), they capitalized and won the game. Hell... Wilson's stats, actually bested Rogers' stats. Beast mode ran for 157 yards, and caught a couple of passes for a 30 more. Defense held the whole game.

It's going to be a really good game, but don't make the same mistakes that the Broncos made. This team is going to make you earn it...

Green Bay didn't earn it...

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Vaccaro View Post
    First Id like to say the Pats are going to kick ass. Sorry Darin :-)

Second, this is an offtopic on the Seahawks. Can we please keep TP motor comments with back-meaning out of it.
    Thank you Steve.

Just for the record... the Series record between New England and Seattle stands at 8 - 8... and we won the last one (2012).

Just sayin'....

Now, Now... :)

The "Pats"? You mean the perpetually big cheaters??

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...-sunday-night/

#GoHawks !
    Just a bunch of silly intentionally created controversy IMO. Anyone who has ever played football knows that taking a little air out or putting a little in a football isn't going to do a whole lot. I've heard the "It's easier to catch" crap, but the truth is you're going to do the best with what you're used to practicing with. If changing inflation DID wildly improve your skills, they would put the balls at that level for everyone. They are constantly proposing new rules and ways to help offenses put points up so the games are more exciting to watch. If letting a bit of air out of the ball made everyone the Patriots, the league would have mandated it a long time ago.

I think maybe they just saw all the guys getting hit in the face with balls during the Seahawks/Packers game and wanted to make sure no one got hurt.

New England Patriots = The Lance Armstrong of the NFL

They want to find Marshawn Lynch $100,000 for wearing gold cleats, or not talking to the media (when he doesn't have any legit response for their STUPID questions in the first place), or for imitating Michael Jackson's NFL Halftime show gestures.... NONE of which have ANY IMPACT on the game, but we're suppose to just ignore this, which has a DIRECT impact on the gameplay??

WHAT are we teaching our kids about the rules and fair game-play?

Sorry, I don't give a rip if it affected the outcome of these games or not, it's AGAINST THE RULES! Pushing it under the rug just because it's the Pats just doesn't cut it for me.

Should they be banned from the Superbowl? NO. I want them there so we can legitimately KICK THEIR "deflated balls" all over the field!

So there!

New England Patriots = The Lance Armstrong of the NFL

They want to find Marshawn Lynch $100,000 for wearing gold cleats, or not talking to the media (when he doesn't have any legit response for their STUPID questions in the first place), or for imitating Michael Jackson's NFL Halftime show gestures.... NONE of which have ANY IMPACT on the game, but we're suppose to just ignore this, which has a DIRECT impact on the gameplay??

WHAT are we teaching our kids about the rules and fair game-play?

Sorry, I don't give a rip if it affected the outcome of these games or not, it's AGAINST THE RULES! Pushing it under the rug just because it's the Pats just doesn't cut it for me.

Should they be banned from the Superbowl? NO. I want them there so we can legitimately KICK THEIR "deflated balls" all over the field!

So there!

You first have to prove that the Patriots did the deed. As far as i know that hasnt been done yet.

As to Marshawn Lynch, I dont know the man personally, but the crap with gold shoes shows me that for him, "its all about me", a self centered move. If you played football, you know that every coach teaches about team. its about the team. No one person is special.

My high school coach was a retired lineman from the Buffalo Bills, Bill Adams. He told us not to come to camp with white cleats. I think he said something like there are "no white knights" on this team. Guys that showed us with white cleats were given a black Sharpe to change them to black.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Vaccaro View Post
    You first have to prove that the Patriots did the deed. As far as i know that hasnt been done yet.

As to Marshawn Lynch, I dont know the man personally, but the crap with gold shoes shows me that for him, "its all about me", a self centered move. If you played football, you know that every coach teaches about team. its about the team. No one person is special.

My high school coach was a retired lineman from the Buffalo Bills, Bill Adams. He told us not to come to camp with white cleats. I think he said something like there are "no white knights" on this team. Guys that showed us with white cleats were given a black Sharpe to change them to black.
    Steven, I ran track in high-school. In fact, I was the top 110-meter High-Hurdler in the state of Washington in 1986. I was also on the Mile Relay team. Our group, our entire team, was VERY tight. That didn't stop us from being individuals. My white track spikes were adorned with Orange and Black "Monroe Bearcats" colored laces. I wore my medal-adorned Letterman's jacket around at the track meets. Occasionally, we'd throw on some other unique details with different socks, or wrist-bands, or whatever, just to "flash" things up a bit.

NONE of that was "all about me". It was just fun.

If you got to know what Mr. Lynch does OFF the field, and, frankly, how he interacts with his teammates on the field, I think you'd understand that he's certainly NOT "all about me". Not to the extent that some apparently seem to think.

I don't like the "crotch-grab" either, but we all do things that annoy others.

Or, maybe just I do...

#GoHawks !

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast