Thread: NAMBA District 19 2015 Race Schedule

Default NAMBA District 19 2015 Race Schedule

NAMBA D19 2015 Schedule.pdf

LOTS of events planned for 2015 FE well represented in the District - Due in large part thanks to the great vibes between the IC & FE contingents.

A quick summary of available District-Wide events / classes:

PLSH & PLC (possibly P-Mono) : 8 District 19 Club Events - [3 are at Legg Lake]

PLC & 1/10 & 1/8 : 5 SCSTA Events [all at Legg Lake]

SAW : 2 Events [Legg Lake]

2-Lap : 2 Events [Legg Lake]

Nitro allowing any FE class that qualifies by signup : 2 Events [Legg Lake]

All subject to any last-minute mods

Gonna be a race-filled year

Special Notice : The All-FE Winter Warmups in Scottsdale - the cream of the crop of FE Racing - Feb 20-22

Tony H
    Pres. SoCalFE RC Raceboat Club
    rcboatbuild@hotmail.com
    Last edited by properchopper; 01-01-2015 at 01:34 PM.
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

looking fwd to getting more fe guys out at the district races..tony I am planning on making all the scale races with you guys..hopefully we see you at winter warmups..

Quote Originally Posted by rayzerdesigns View Post
    looking fwd to getting more fe guys out at the district races..tony I am planning on making all the scale races with you guys..hopefully we see you at winter warmups..

The PLC class is going to be hotly contended and very likely need two flights .

I haven't been able to get it together for WW - been there seven years & loved it but times are different for me now.....
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

are any fe guys going to district race in havasu..please let me know..im thinking cat..lsh..trying to get a better idea of what boats to bring

Quote Originally Posted by rayzerdesigns View Post
    are any fe guys going to district race in havasu..please let me know..im thinking cat..lsh..trying to get a better idea of what boats to bring
    Can't say for sure - probably Dave, Peyton & Jim for PLC ; Jim for PLSH; maybe Dave & Peyton for 1/10 scale.

thx tony..if yu can get a hold of them..can you ask them?? i dont want to drag my modern down there if not going to race it