I don't know if it's feasible or if it makes sense, but is it possible to move items that have been " sold " out of the " Items for sale " thread to maybe a " Sold items " thread to clear up the thread? I find many times especially if trying to sell something, I find my post from a day or two ago 3 pages later due to someone either posting banter or something unrelated to a sale/sold item, which knocks down a " current "for sale thread a number of notches, in which most people won't go beyond page 2 or 3 to see items still for sale. Also, there are times when an item has been sold and then there are questions posted like " Is this still available " a year later, which again moves an old thread up the board, and then someone else thinks its still for sale and again asks the same question. I know not everyone will let the mods know it's sold, so maybe an ability to close a thread from the "Op " like on RCGroups? I realize that we are able to "bump" the item every 7 days, but if there were items already sold moved to another thread, we wouldn't have to bump as much and they could still be viewed in the sold section if someone were looking for something similar or for reference. As an example, I was looking for copper plates for Lehner motors to change from " Wye " to " Delta " and had to search the thread for a few days to find it. A fellow member had made them but had sold the motors with the plates. Eventually I did find it but it took some time. Does this make sense to anyone besides me and could it be done?