Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't like the new classifieds setup

This place reminds me the motor discussion thread....
    Too many boats, not enough time...

Quote Originally Posted by Diegoboy View Post
    More subforums, less subforums, when you guys come up with an idea that is unanimous, I will make it happen right away.
    Can you imagine being president?
    I mean... We all gripe about them... But Americans can't come to any unanimous decisions about anything lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There's a hole at the center of earth where the rest of the world sinks but i stand still...

Lots of complaining and not much appreciation. Thanks for your hard work guys. I appreciate it. I find it morally hard to complain about things that are free. It's a sign of taking things for granted.

Quote Originally Posted by worriedsick4u View Post
    Lots of complaining and not much appreciation. Thanks for your hard work guys. I appreciate it. I find it morally hard to complain about things that are free. It's a sign of taking things for granted.
    You all are welcome!
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I like the new version!
    As far as one extra click to get to the for sale forum - better put in for permanent disability, don't forget the lawsuit.......probably will develope a raging case of carpal tunnel vision.
    If my boats upside down then who owns the one I thought I was driving the last two laps?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12