Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boat build forum, why the name change?

Quote Originally Posted by longballlumber View Post
    I AM AWESOME..... just ask me!

Cheers!
    I was kidding only! I know you were joking, hope I didn't offend you! You are certainly well qualified to post in the how to, I mean it sincerely!
    Happy Holidays!
    Too many boats, not enough time...

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.Davis View Post
    I doubt seriously you'll get many willing to post on a forum with no feedback from the forum. Even fewer that are willing to say "this is how you do it". Because there's always 10 ways to do it. We'll have to see.
    This.
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

thanks for all the imput guys.

One thing ive learned over the years is that Im not always right and there are may ways to accomplish the same task.
    Maybe it wont work or maybe it will. But the nice thing is it can always be changed in either direction.

I don't think Danny mentioned this, but there will be added benefits for posting a build thread. More to come on that in the near future.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Thanks Steven for taking care of this Forum, either way it will be great because it is maintained with care. For some of us this is more than just a Forum to exchange boating ideas. Personally I come to this place to learn and also for occupational stress relieve.
    I for one am curious to see how it will work, and as you said, it can always be revised.

Too many boats, not enough time...

Quote Originally Posted by Doby View Post
    I could do some "how not to's"
    I know you could Doby! I was counting on it
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by tlandauer View Post
    Cheers!
    I was kidding only! I know you were joking, hope I didn't offend you! You are certainly well qualified to post in the how to, I mean it sincerely!
    Happy Holidays!
    no no no... We're good. I didn't change the post because of you. I only changed it so people that don't know me or my humor wouldn't take it seriously.

Later,
    Ball

Now that I think about it.....the list of guys that know who actually believe their own BS is pretty short. Your not on that list Mike.
    Noisy person

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12