Thread: New here Just sayin HI and showing a boat ...or 2

Default New here Just sayin HI and showing a boat ...or 2

Gotta Know Joe Hobbies In Spring tx was started outta need. My folks got ill and needed 24 hour care So the wife and I sold our house and moved in. I also had to quit my job. At 1st I started using my R/C hobby to stay busy. But It somehow morphed into a buy sale trade thing That was 4 years ago. I just started the venture into boats So I'm Boat dumb. But good enuff to have fun. We do put out some awesome graphics on all thing R/c Plus we just did our 1st from scratch out rigger too. Lot so of work lots of payoff. hope you enjoy as much as we do...
    Thanks for reading Joe
    heres a link to some
    https://goo.gl/photos/stZuZ7efyHAgCV7S6https://goo.gl/photos/SybFSfq8C73h1cPd7
    https://goo.gl/photos/SybFSfq8C73h1cPd7
    Link seams to be the fastest way
    Cheers Joe

Welcome to the OSE forum Joe!

Cool

Give us more info about your business, location, etc. The Heart of Texas Model Boat Club members in the Houston area are always looking for more local businesses to support!

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Joe, Fluid (Jay) has been racing a long time and probably can recommend many customers to you. You both being from Texas, seems like a natural fit. There was a good hobby shop, Kintec Racing, that just had its proprietor pass away, leaving a gap in good stores. The family is not going to continue, I believe... If you have a web site, please post it, I'm just in Tulsa, but work in Midland all the time. As Jay says, get the word out my man!

Note: OSE does have a parts division. So please respect that check with them about posting items you may want to sell. Getting your web/email info out seems fair to me, but I don't make the rules...

Nice job on the Revolt. Didn't recognize it at first.
    Noisy person

Default Thank you for all the warm welcomes

Quote Originally Posted by Fluid View Post
    Give us more info about your business, location, etc. The Heart of Texas Model Boat Club members in the Houston area are always looking for more local businesses to support!

Below is a link to our facebook page we own www.gottaknowjoe.com but we found that by the time we get things posted on line it's already sold. Lol so kinda pointless. However our i.t. guy is working on a splash page covering our mission statement with our services.
    If you follow the link you will find some video from yesterday's trip to the pond more to be posted today. We had a he'll of a time. The outrigger needs a few hundred in cash thrown at the electronics but it looks and handles well.
    Our air boat lost a rudder but it floated in to our feet 30 mins later. The stryker f41 as nice of a boat as it is need a motor transplant. There needs to be a few hours of grinding on the head to make it mine forward at the correct speed.. and last the Genisis .. it will tote the mail but time to upgrade all the connectors to 5 or 6mm. It's blistering fast but the soldering connections are coming undone due to heat. It got pretty hot yesterday we did a lot of runs with it the last one was videoed where the boat flipped it had a massive 5800 milliamp 5S on the port side. So when I took it tight turn to starboard it just rolled over.

The winner of the day was the Blackjack 55 that's been completely customized. It was customized because it was the ugliest boat I'd ever seen with 19 colors of paint added we stripped it down to fiberglass painted a base coat of silver metallic and then went to work with the graphics. Unfortunately the graphic work is in my my hand but by my good friend that helps me Elliott hunt truley amazing with anyrhing he touches..
    We have been trying to break into the graphics end of rc but it's been slow going. We can do them off scaled images via online and mail. Hes a degreed artist and knows his stuff..

https://m.facebook.com/Gottaknowjoe/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.Davis View Post
    Nice job on the Revolt. Didn't recognize it at first.
    Yeah it was a basket case when it showed up

Quote Originally Posted by CraigP View Post
    Joe, Fluid (Jay) has been racing a long time and probably can recommend many customers to you. You both being from Texas, seems like a natural fit. There was a good hobby shop, Kintec Racing, that just had its proprietor pass away, leaving a gap in good stores. The family is not going to continue, I believe... If you have a web site, please post it, I'm just in Tulsa, but work in Midland all the time. As Jay says, get the word out my man!

Note: OSE does have a parts division. So please respect that check with them about posting items you may want to sell. Getting your web/email info out seems fair to me, but I don't make the rules...
    Hey Craig thank you for the offer. I posted our fb page up top our www will be back up soon.. We deal in all things remote. Even though we are new to boats we've had over 40 boats go thru the shop this year. A coule segads 41's even a Bonzi 84 inch classic with twin bz engines counter rotating with his and hour meters. It had 3.46 hrs on them it sold for 2395.00 it was still a new boat .. 7 footers look great in the water great in the back of a truck but a pain In The storage. Lol anyone is welcome to call us 2816671200 we stay busy but always have a sec to chat
    Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Fluid View Post

Thanks fluid...
    We are Gotta Know Joe Hobbies
    Spring Tx
    If you Google us we are all over the place
    Our web site is under construction but we have. A ebay store facebook page and more multimedia ...
    Joe

The used boats you have going through your shop would be of big interest on this site. Boats go incredibly fast! Selling used gear I don't think would ruffle anybody's feathers. Would you take people's wants and try to fulfill that? I think there's a Wanted section on the forum. You might want to drop into that from time to time. Looking forward to seeing you around here, Joe! Check out the Sell section and get a feel how things are transacted on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigP View Post
    The used boats you have going through your shop would be of big interest on this site. Boats go incredibly fast! Selling used gear I don't think would ruffle anybody's feathers. Would you take people's wants and try to fulfill that? I think there's a Wanted section on the forum. You might want to drop into that from time to time. Looking forward to seeing you around here, Joe! Check out the Sell section and get a feel how things are transacted on this forum.
    That's what we are built on... making things possible.. We really would like to get the R/c graphics up and running. I looked for a lot for artist to do my work but most were cliché .... Good but the same,, ya know? When I met Elliott I knew I found something special.. Hes rare .. And ill check out classifieds soon after Ive been around awhile...
    Cheers
    BTW anyone try fpv on boats yet??? Sure ya have sound like a blast