Thread: >Hydro & Marine: Evo Xzess II Rigger<

Default >Hydro & Marine: Evo Xzess II Rigger<

Used Hydro & Marine: Evo Xzess II Rigger (28"Long): Hull, Hardware, Servo(Airtronics) Flex Shaft, Motor Mount.
    PRICE: $200.00 Shipped CONUS
    Attached Images Attached Images

More Pics

Joe, H&M makes great hulls. Surprised no ones grabbed this up. Do you know what size motor that mount is made for.... DJ

My question too...

Interested, what's a motor to use? I have a 40mm 2 200 kv motor. Don't know if that'd be too big.

Joe, I do want it if you can wait till Fri for paypal pymnt and if motor mount can handle say a 1515... DJ
    Tunnels-PS295. Cats-H&M M1 Supercat Daytona rivercat. Monos-DF Cyberstorm HiTech 29. Hydros- Ms K Vac-U-Pickle Custom built 37" shovel 10th scale converted to FE Shadow. Rigger-H&M Evo II. AQ Harbortug recovery boat. Build in progress 37" cf Dragboat

Have seen these .hay its dj's boat let me know if he dosn't want it. Thanks mike

Pic with Castle 1512 Motor(Finned), so a 40mm smooth can should fit.

Tks Joe for taking the time for more pics, I definately want it. Will PP early Fri, I think that ive got your PP already but pls send it again just to make sure its the right one.. Tks ... DJ

Quote Originally Posted by olwarbirds View Post
    Tks Joe for taking the time for more pics, I definately want it. Will PP early Fri, I think that ive got your PP already but pls send it again just to make sure its the right one.. Tks ... DJ
    PM sent with PP info, will hold til Friday.

Was I not in line?? Pending further info same as above??

Quote Originally Posted by ls1fst98 View Post
    Was I not in line?? Pending further info same as above??
    ls1fst98, you showed interest with no offer of payment, as olwarbirds "wanted it" with offer of payment.
    If you had said something like "I'll take it pending motor size", then you would be 1st in line.

All, please correct me if my interpretation is wrong.

Idk....maybe I took it wrong...

5. The first reply post that shows intent to buy pending more information in the thread (NOT via PM) is first in line to buy the item. ** BUT ** If the sellers item description indicates otherwise, the sellers rule takes precedence.

Joe, H&M makes great hulls. Surprised no ones grabbed this up. Do you know what size motor that mount is made for.... DJ
    Isnt this a interest or intent of purchase ?
    Tunnels-PS295. Cats-H&M M1 Supercat Daytona rivercat. Monos-DF Cyberstorm HiTech 29. Hydros- Ms K Vac-U-Pickle Custom built 37" shovel 10th scale converted to FE Shadow. Rigger-H&M Evo II. AQ Harbortug recovery boat. Build in progress 37" cf Dragboat

No where do you state you are interested in the hull until I posted I was. U stared they make great hulls and what size is the mount. But that's cool. I am beginning to see how things work around here. Hence why I rarely come here any more.

Like i said its dj's boat we're like family here, i would of got it
    But he wanted it. Pending funds. So u were after me.i know how
    It feels when people try to sli.p a deal on a technicality. Come on we are grown
    Men. Suck it up!

Hay dj, I knew I had come across this boat before,F
    D.M. Site.. Mike

Quote Originally Posted by ls1fst98 View Post
    No where do you state you are interested in the hull until I posted I was. U stared they make great hulls and what size is the mount. But that's cool. I am beginning to see how things work around here. Hence why I rarely come here any more.
    I dont want any hard feelings going on here, I truly totally had intentions on purchasing this hull. Thats why I posted an interest, my reputation here on the forum speaks for itself. If a mod steps in and says that it needs to go down another way, then so be it....
    Mike tks, least on that site I can read about it in english, but I would not buy off that site... DJ

Joe, PP monies sent as promised. Tks very much for working with me.. happy holidays... DJ

Joe, PP monies sent as promised. Tks very much for working with me.. happy holidays... DJ
    PP Funds recieved, will try to ship tomorrow.

Thats fine Joe, if you dont get it out tomorrow no big deal.

Joe, got it today..tks again, its perfect.... DJ

Joe, got it today..tks again, its perfect.... DJ
    Good, Enjoy it.