Thread: Impulse 31 Flex shaft

Default Impulse 31 Flex shaft

Have a Impulse 31 running 6S lost a shaft and broke one.I see there is another post with this problem any ideas what I can do speeds are 53.5 mph.The hull is capable of more speed its running flat.If I go to a solid shaft would have to put the motor down to align it.Anyway if anybody has any ideas I am open its a great boat just have a need for more speed thanks.

Follow the advise from the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolt30 View Post
    Have a Impulse 31 running 6S lost a shaft and broke one.I see there is another post with this problem any ideas what I can do speeds are 53.5 mph.The hull is capable of more speed its running flat.If I go to a solid shaft would have to put the motor down to align it.Anyway if anybody has any ideas I am open its a great boat just have a need for more speed thanks.
    OSE sales a 187 cable for the Impulse 31 and you'll need the 5mm to .187" Coupler .I but this in my Impulse 31 with top speed 63.9 mph without any issues . running 6s with seaking 180a esc with X642 prop with spc battery's 50c 5000mah .
    VXL Rustler & Quanum Aquaholic Boat + 1 Seaport Tug + Slash 4x4 platinum & Impulse31 + Atlantic Harbor Tug .