Thread: Ml boatworks tunnel kits???????

Default Ml boatworks tunnel kits???????

Hopefully Mike can chime in on this one.

I'm fully aware that ML has sold their tunnel designs off. I'm really wanting to build a QS370 or PX335 and am curious if these will ever reemerge. Or is it possible to still get one somewhere?
    Looking for a non assembled kit, just the laser cut wood instructions and the cowl.

Thanks in advance

Mike told me that someone on the West Coast has them now and will be providing them. Maybe he'll chime in with the info.
    Darin E. Jordan - Renton, WA
    "Self-proclaimed skill-less leader in the hobby."

That would be sweet. Ive talked to Mr.Flynn about his kit that is coming, and although I like how his boats look, the ML hulls look the business to me for whatever reason.

I reached out to Mike a few days back and received the following response:
    He has sold the kits to a friend - We will be posting something shortly with his contact info. He is in the transition now. Thanks, and if you need to discuss the kit with (friends name) - I removed, let me know, and I will get the phone number he would like you to call as he has a cell and home number, but I want to make sure he is ready to sell anything first.

Good to know! Thanks Brandon

I am the new proud owner of Mike's Tunnel hull kits..

I am writing new instructions for all the kits, I've started with the PX-300.

But all the kits are available now with the instructions Mike has for them

And I am about a week or so away from having cowls, and will be able to start shipping kits then

We have a web site being constructed now and a few new products we plan to introduce in the coming months

In the mean time if you have any questions or would like to purchase a kit Please contact me at sales@ptiracing.com

Thank you
    Paul Renna

Congratulations Paul!

Glad to hear from you

Hi Paul, congrats, you have a great product and we do wish you the best with this.. boat in my Avatar is a PS-295.... DJ
    Tunnels-PS295. Cats-H&M M1 Supercat Daytona rivercat. Monos-DF Cyberstorm HiTech 29. Hydros- Ms K Vac-U-Pickle Custom built 37" shovel 10th scale converted to FE Shadow. Rigger-H&M Evo II. AQ Harbortug recovery boat. Build in progress 37" cf Dragboat

Been talking with him, ordering a px335 wednesday!!
    Cant wait!!

I've got two PX-335.. and a couple other special ones.. lol

Thanks!! olwarbirds'

Your 295 looks GREAT!!

Quote Originally Posted by olwarbirds View Post
    Hi Paul, congrats, you have a great product and we do wish you the best with this.. boat in my Avatar is a PS-295.... DJ
    Yup, congrats, Paul!
    That PS-295 is an awesome tunnel! I got two!
    If storage space is not a concern, I want the bigger ones as well.
    Too many boats, not enough time...

A big bro to my 295 is definately on my want list.....Paul pls keep us updated...DJ
    Tunnels-PS295. Cats-H&M M1 Supercat Daytona rivercat. Monos-DF Cyberstorm HiTech 29. Hydros- Ms K Vac-U-Pickle Custom built 37" shovel 10th scale converted to FE Shadow. Rigger-H&M Evo II. AQ Harbortug recovery boat. Build in progress 37" cf Dragboat

Just placed my order for a PX335 with Paul @ PTI Racing!!!
    Super excited! Thanks again everyone!

Real glad Paul posted on here. He is an excellent representative for the tunnel products. He will do them great justice, and I have been answering questions for the last month or so to try and get him on the correct path for giving everyone an even better product. ML Boatworks will continue to answer customer questions to anyone that has them, so dont hesitate. This frees me up to work on other new designs, and together Paul and I can grow to offer everyone more and more cool things! Let me know if any of you need anything. Mike, ML Boatworks
    Laser cut, birch plywood rc race boat kits- WWW.MLBOATWORKSRC.COM WWW.DINOGYLIPOS.COM