Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To add or not to add extra Capacitor Pack to a Hobby Wing "SeaKing" 180 v3 Amp ESC

You don't have to get 390 mF, you can add 1000s if you like and keep the 390s. If they are in parallel (I think they are) you add the values together so a 390 and a 1000 together would act like a 1390.
    If my boats upside down then who owns the one I thought I was driving the last two laps?

Quote Originally Posted by boatbandit2 View Post
    Nice setup Kaotic.

Thanks!
    Michigan Fast Electric SAW Club
    Revolt - 76.9mph...Building a DF35- Project Mono

I don't know of any within a decent driving distance for me. I'll probably send one of my boats to olwarbirds to run it for me. I havent built a "saw" boat just yet. This boat you see is a "learning", budget, play boat. I've only just begun......
    The closest SAW events to you are Huntsville Alabama and Valdosta Georgia. I've set records at both places, good sites although Valdosta is a bit short for some classes. You will learn more at one good SAW event than you will in a year of running by yourself. Go. Race. Enjoy.

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Fluid View Post
    The closest SAW events to you are Huntsville Alabama and Valdosta Georgia. I've set records at both places, good sites although Valdosta is a bit short for some classes. You will learn more at one good SAW event than you will in a year of running by yourself. Go. Race. Enjoy.

I'd drive to Alabama. What do I need to do to run? Do I need to join an organization or sign up ahead of time or just show up?
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Huntsville is an IMPBA club, so you would need to be a member. They may offer an "event" membership at reduced cost. Contact bzubee here on OSE, the next race is November 29/30. Bill will fill you in on all you need to know, he's a great guy.

Last edited by Fluid; 10-27-2014 at 03:16 PM.
    ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Well I need to purchase another esc the new one doesn't fit under the hatch so I sold it to a mate and so I am on the hunt for a new one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12