Thread: WTB a couple different esc's

Default WTB a couple different esc's

I'm looking for a SeaKing 180, turnigy 180. I also need something lower amp. Maybe a SeaKing 120. Maybe even some thing around 80 amp. It's for my son's little vac u pickle. Maybe a proboat 60 amp. Something like that. Let me know what you have. Thanks
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

I'll have a look Travis. I think I have a Seaking 80, gonna run 12s? Lol

Mmm, anyone know where I got a 80 amp Castle Barracuda? Got a little Skywing 150, the Seaking 80Hv, a spare olds Swordy 200, and a FC 101.

How much room you got buddy?

Quote Originally Posted by srislash View Post
    Mmm, anyone know where I got a 80 amp Castle Barracuda? Got a little Skywing 150, the Seaking 80Hv, a spare olds Swordy 200, and a FC 101.

How much room you got buddy?
    Lol! You must be a esc collector! I don't have much room. Let me get the battery tray in an I'll show you
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Quote Originally Posted by kfxguy View Post
    Lol! You must be a esc collector! I don't have much room. Let me get the battery tray in an I'll show you
    And a proboat 60, and... Hehe I know hydros are tight. I now remember that I got the cuda to go in the Miss Bud instead of the SK-180

I wouldn't mind having that proboat 60.....

Quote Originally Posted by kfxguy View Post
    I wouldn't mind having that proboat 60.....
    I will have to find that sucker, I think it is in my 4yr old jet boat build box. I will finish that one day,LOL.

I dig it out Saturday morning for you Travis

Quote Originally Posted by srislash View Post
    I will have to find that sucker, I think it is in my 4yr old jet boat build box. I will finish that one day,LOL.

I dig it out Saturday morning for you Travis
    Sounds good! Let me know what you want Fer it

I have two (2) VERY hard to find Castle Hydra Ice2 HV 200 with becs, links and quick links. I was going to be using them for builds but have since decided to go with slightly smaller boats running 4s and don't need this much power.

Quote Originally Posted by dethow View Post
    I have two (2) VERY hard to find Castle Hydra Ice2 HV 200 with becs, links and quick links. I was going to be using them for builds but have since decided to go with slightly smaller boats running 4s and don't need this much power.
    ummm, no thanks. i had my fair share of trouble with castle boat esc's......theres a reason they stopped making them.