Thread: miss gieco speed control recommendations

Default miss gieco speed control recommendations

ok so here is the deal I am new to boats but not to rc. been building cars and truck for 30 years! but just got into boats with the axial barbwire... so im on craigs list and found a miss geico 29 and a bonus 22 widow maker. both boats had everything but speed controls. and the widow has minor hull damage. not realy interested in the widow. but both for 175.00 was a good deal.. at least I think or hope!! what would be a good choice for a speed control for ol miss geico??? and also how do you tell what version it is? thanks in advance oh ya well I kinda lied the miss geico had a speed control but it is not a boat esc it's a castle mamba max!!!! work good for the road but not so much the lake

I put a seaking 90 amp in mine and have been real happy with it.

What batteries are you going to be running? The seaking 180a works great on mine just make shure you buy the $9.00 program card it makes things soo much easier.

I will start with a set of 2 cell first.. but do want to get three cell as well looks like this boat gets around pretty good on the four cell set up and six is just crazy fast