Thread: Dasboata props

Default Dasboata props

I just want to say thanks to Chris and Jeanie at Dasboata props. I ran an average of ~98mph with my Q-cat at the Flint SAW event last spring, and hadn't really touched it since. I contacted Chris before our event last weekend and he did a set of props and overnighted them to me so I had them Friday just before the event. With a prop swap and a couple rudder mods I ran an average of ~106mph. Well done Chris!

Nice. I picked up 2mph with his m645 I tried this weekend. He's doing another one for me I think a little more aggressive and I hopefully I can try it out this weekend. I talked to him on the phone a few times.....we had a misunderstanding several weeks ago but we got that behind up. Great guy now that I got to know him a little bit.
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Congrads Keith, Chris is a good guy and had the pleasure of meeting him last year, he has lots of knowledge .
    Quote Originally Posted by keithbradley View Post
    I just want to say thanks to Chris and Jeanie at Dasboata props. I ran an average of ~98mph with my Q-cat at the Flint SAW event last spring, and hadn't really touched it since. I contacted Chris before our event last weekend and he did a set of props and overnighted them to me so I had them Friday just before the event. With a prop swap and a couple rudder mods I ran an average of ~106mph. Well done Chris!

Agreed, very nice work and quick service. He got me a great deal on my Sprintcat hull and hatches, in the color and layup I wanted last year as well, and there weren't a ton of places that had the hulls in general, nevermind the way I wanted it.

Congrats on the 106, Keith, well done, especially in those conditions from what we've been hearing!